Pre-Game Talk: Game 28 3/18 7:07 PM - GAME ON!!!! Finally we play Buffalo - NESN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Yes she is.

She looks great.

maxresdefault.jpg

They have Kim Delaney on the show now too.

In the early 80s I scheduled my classes so I'd be done by 3PM :laugh:

Reactions: Alicat and Mione134

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Yes she is.

She looks great.

maxresdefault.jpg

They have Kim Delaney on the show now too.

Having Kim as a recast Jackie has been brillant! She's been a great addition. Queen Laura is fabulous as always. Having Tony Geary be gone has allowed her to flourish. I don't miss Luke AT ALL.
My mom was obsessed with the show and passed that love to me. I used to have her set up the VHS tapes to record when I was in school.

Scruffy

Jun 18, 2009
Bawstin
When did this turn into a general hospital thread?

Anyone got some of sonny's "coffee"?

Last edited:
Reactions: OV

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA
I can't imagine being a player or coach, hanging out in the hotel or practice facility and waiting around for test results to see if the game is on or off. I feel like this one will be a snoozer and the B's will lose something like 4-2. If I were Cassidy I'd have half a mind to start Vladar, give the top line and Charlie Mac a night off, and turn this into an AHL game.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Halak should take the night off imo. He needs to recharge his batteries. Give Darth Vladar some more minutes to see what the guy has, especially after the clutch performance he had in the second game of the doubleheader in Pittsburgh.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I can't imagine being a player or coach, hanging out in the hotel or practice facility and waiting around for test results to see if the game is on or off. I feel like this one will be a snoozer and the B's will lose something like 4-2. If I were Cassidy I'd have half a mind to start Vladar, give the top line and Charlie Mac a night off, and turn this into an AHL game.

The thing is, Buffalo players would be dealing with similar uncertainty but they'd be "at home."

No excuses for not being ready to play tonight.

Reactions: BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I did that in college. Scheduled classes so I could get back to the dorm in time for Days of Our Lives and then GH.

My dad used to watch All My Children on his lunch break back in the 80's lol.

Reactions: BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Having Kim as a recast Jackie has been brillant! She's been a great addition. Queen Laura is fabulous as always. Having Tony Geary be gone has allowed her to flourish. I don't miss Luke AT ALL.

My mom was obsessed with the show and passed that love to me. I used to have her set up the VHS tapes to record when I was in school.
Kim is indeed brilliant. Her best work in a very long time. I won't hijack the thread with my thoughts on the story line haha.

Reactions: Mione134

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
I said this about 3 weeks ago. Darn good player.

"According to Elliotte Friedman in his recent 31 Thoughts, he says that the New Jersey Devils have begun to talk to forward Kyle Palmieri about an extension. If the sides can’t agree to a deal, the Devils will look to trade the veteran forward, with the Boston Bruins being one of the suitors for his services."

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Do you already know whom the player is who got listed?

I think going with Halak tonight will serve the bruins right. It'll show that they take buffalo seriously and win for surely.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
I said this about 3 weeks ago. Darn good player.

"According to Elliotte Friedman in his recent 31 Thoughts, he says that the New Jersey Devils have begun to talk to forward Kyle Palmieri about an extension. If the sides can’t agree to a deal, the Devils will look to trade the veteran forward, with the Boston Bruins being one of the suitors for his services."
The asking price was a first round pick and a prospect.
No way I am giving this up for a rental.
I would rather give up the first round pick and prospect (s) for Ekholm.
Then trade Gryz at the draft.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I did that in college. Scheduled classes so I could get back to the dorm in time for Days of Our Lives and then GH.

My dad used to watch All My Children on his lunch break back in the 80's lol.

In our family it was all ABC: All My Children, One Life to Live and General Hospital. My grandmother was the outlier, she was a huge Another World fan. Of all these shows GH is the only one still airing.

Reactions: Scruffy

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Anxious to see the lineup tonight. Cliche, but points are at a premium. We've already given away too many to NJ, we can't start losing points to Buffalo now, too.

Sabres will be fired up to play for their new coach. Bruins could be flat given all the confusion today + their tendency to play down to opponents. This has all the makings of a trap game.

I'm confident in this squad, but it won't be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino