Pre-Game Talk: Game 28 3/18 7:07 PM - GAME ON!!!! Finally we play Buffalo - NESN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruin4Life

Nov 6, 2006
I said this about 3 weeks ago. Darn good player.

"According to Elliotte Friedman in his recent 31 Thoughts, he says that the New Jersey Devils have begun to talk to forward Kyle Palmieri about an extension. If the sides can’t agree to a deal, the Devils will look to trade the veteran forward, with the Boston Bruins being one of the suitors for his services."

Hard no over here. Getting Palmieri should have been something before he turned over 30.

Id rather go for long term young/mid 20s. Instead of players headed to a contract that would take them to 35

Reactions: UConn126

Bodit9

Oct 22, 2016
Upstate NY
When did this turn into a general hospital thread?

Anyone got some of sonny's "coffee"?

slap shot.png

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
His head isn't any more exposed that anyone else's @Aussie Bruin. Yeah he might find it harder to move around with all that padding on but these guys are incredibly athletic- you've seen the amazing stops they've made just as I have-their strength and flexibility are absolutely amazing.

My problem with goaltenders leaving the crease to play the puck is that, however temporarily, it gives his team an extra skater against their opponent. I don't like it when one of our goalies does this, for the record.

Goalies, stay in your crease!

You can still take the puck away from that 'extra skater' though. They don't have free possession, you just can't hit them.

Anyway, now the rule is in place it will never change. The league will not put itself in a position where it can be accused of reducing player safety, whether that would actually be the case in practice or not. It's one thing to be woefully inconsistent in applying the existing rules (looking at you DoPS), quite another to make the rules themselves less safe.

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
I bought Center Ice this year, but it feels like SN has had 90% of Bostons games this year, honestly.

Yeah I have had it, but with being in NY, we get all feeds from NYI, NYR,NJ and are blocked out of NESN broadcasts....probably stuck with Buff feed tonite too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad