Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1670816591433.png

1670816559550.png

Last edited:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Even in their losses the Bs have been hustling. Couldn't get the puck in the net enough against the Coyotes. Figured things out tonight. Didn't hurt that they had the best goalie in the NHL so far this season in net.

Total team effort tonight. So many players made key contributions. Really glad to see the Coyle line thriving, regardless of who he has at wing. Big time season from Coyle. Same with Hall.

Great road win to get the points. Keep it rolling!

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
How the heck did Ullmark get so good?

I remember seeing him playing for Buffalo being average at best. Stopped a lot of shots some nights (as Buffalo allowed a lot of shots) but also let in soft ones and was up and down and pretty much looked like a career back up. When Sweeney paid him I thought it was an overpayment, but it looked like we needed a goalie so okay, he was available. Last year, off and on most of the year, still looking average.

Now he's playing Vezina level. Just incredible. Sweeney's either a genius or really really lucky.

Hall playing the best he's ever played as a Bruin. Coyle really good. DeBrusk really good. Zacha good. All of the D played well. Boy this is fun, that was good top tier hockey.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
How the heck did Ullmark get so good?

I remember seeing him playing for Buffalo being average at best. Stopped a lot of shots some nights (as Buffalo allowed a lot of shots) but also let in soft ones and was up and down and pretty much looked like a career back up. When Sweeney paid him I thought it was an overpayment, but it looked like we needed a goalie so okay, he was available. Last year, off and on most of the year, still looking average.

Now he's playing Vezina level. Just incredible. Sweeney's either a genius or really really lucky.

Hall playing the best he's ever played as a Bruin. Coyle really good. DeBrusk really good. Zacha good. All of the D played well. Boy this is fun, that was good top tier hockey.
ullmark was really good in buffalo actually. the team was just brutal.
i think his sv% in buffalo was over.915.

aguineapig

Coyle-Frederic-Foligno, the Possession line. Linus built the wall after the Stone goal. NESN played 60 minutes of Connor Clifton's Greatest Hits tonite. Neil Sedaka sang "Breaking up is Hard to Do", Derek Forbort showed him how tonight. Zacha fills Krejci's spot and sets up Jake with the #46 like assist served on a saucer. Jake DeBrusk's wheels were on a roll tonite, a pair of tire tracks were seen on the back of Bruce's suitcoat.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Next 5 games at home. Make hay while the sun shines. After 5 game home stand the BRUINS will have played 20 home games vs 12 away games. However, if they can continue to play .980 at home and .667 on the road, the BRUINS should clinch home ice for all PO games.
Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad