GDT: GAME 27 | Senators @ Coyotes | Enter Jacques Martin | Tue Dec 19 2023 9PM | TSN5, RDS

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
How many guys will be left alone for easy tip-ins in front of our net? (Hopefully zilch)

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009

Just unreal to see these two back. What a move by Staois. Those old Oilers love their alumni

Question for the old timers how you remember this:
Jacques Martin named Alfie Captain when Yashin sat out and the general vibes were people loved a young Alfie but it was a bit if a surprise Martin naming a Swede, a quiet guy to be the Sens Captain. Alfie of course proved his value and character when everyone thought Ottawa would be toast for the playoffs without Yashin

Beech

What A Wonderful Day
Nov 25, 2020
How many guys will be left alone for easy tip-ins in front of our net? (Hopefully zilch)
I don't know if you listened to AJ's show, after the Dallas game.. Someone texted in about Dallas' 3rd or 4th goal and said "Monkey in the middle".. I peed my pants laughing.

I don't know who.. probably someone on here, but it was great.

• Haha
Reactions: chipsens

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
They had DJ speak with the media before he was fired? That seems odd; you fire a man first thing in the morning before he starts his day.
He gets, what..$22 bucks an hour? So he made $60 before Christmas and got to go home early. Sweet day.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
My guess a lot of this game will be played in the neutral zone and it’ll be a boring game and Ottawa will win easily. Get the first goal and never give up the lead

Typical Jacques Martin road hockey win

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Jacques saying he hasnt really changed the system so the guys can be comfortable. So i imagine the process will be slow and steady hopefully. Schedule still looks tough for a while longer. Find a way Sens

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Seeing Martin and Alfie behind the bench is surreal.

Gotta go to bed in an hour but man this period is gunna be sweet

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
GM and coach gone. Now when things go wrong it will be the players scrutinized. Pressure mounts. Hope they can shake off any remnants of fragility but confidence usually has to be earned slowly. They did it before around this time of year when things looked bleak and it was hard to imagine where a win would come from. They have it in 'em. Find a way Sens

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad