GDT: Game # 27 | Preds @ Wings | 7:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Failed clear by Larkin. Not his best game.

Mrazek also needs to stop one or two of these Weber goals. He stopped Ovechkin like 15 times from the circle, but can't stop these blueline bombs..

Is Larkin out on the pk? And Weber gets a hatrick? wtf? Mrazek been a gong show or what

Mantha Poodoo

Playoff Beard
Jun 5, 2008
Thank god for Larkin.

Missed all but 3rd period. Has game plan tonight basically been give Nashville PPs and let Weber unload slapshots all night?

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Damn wish I could see that Larkin goal. no stream on phone. Apparently it was a good one from the reactions here.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Tatar is doing pretty damn good this year, too.

I'm not saying he hasn't. But you can see Tatar tries a lot of the same moves and thinks he can walk through traffic and ends up with the puck bouncing, or getting pushed off the puck, or making a bad pass. Larkin makes those same moves and comes out the other side with a goal.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I'm not saying he hasn't. But you can see Tatar tries a lot of the same moves and thinks he can walk through traffic and ends up with the puck bouncing, or getting pushed off the puck, or making a bad pass. Larkin makes those same moves and comes out the other side with a goal.

Yeah, Larkin plays simpler though. He just has such powerful strides and can leave guys standing. Tatar tries to go through guys more than anything.

Arytonblue

Oct 30, 2015
Don't believe we've tied a game late this season yet? Now wouldn't be a bad time to start.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
I swear, I keep expecting Larkin to slow down and fall back to earth, but with every point he scores and every game that goes by it makes me think this will be the norm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad