GDT: Game # 27 | Preds @ Wings | 7:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
2 minutes. What a joke. That should be a major every time. Make those idiots think twice before doing that. And eff u, Nashville. Take that.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Such a damn shame when the team gives Mrazek goal support he plays like ****. And when they can't he plays like Hasek

Arytonblue

Oct 30, 2015
Man, what a finish by this team, credit to em, the dug themselves out of that hole, an OT loss now would feel so crappy, gotta win it now.

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
Would have been incredible karma to score b/c Weber broke his stick x-checking someone.

Hard fought point despite a few guys play. Glad with one, get one more

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Good stuff. I really like what this team is showing us lately. They were able to really put pressure on Nashville in the 3rd in a way that we haven't seen earlier in the season when we've been behind.

Happy with the one point, 2 would be huge.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I've kind of been watching the game off and on, but the pace in the 3rd was pretty awesome to see. Urgency to score and a lot of creative plays to get it done.

Mantha Poodoo

Playoff Beard
Jun 5, 2008
Well, good way to recover and get the extra point.

That isn't all on Mrazek, having gone back and watched. When you let (one of) the best slapshot(s) in the league tee them up all night, pucks are going in no matter how good or bad the goalie is. Not Mrazek's best night, but that's just as much on dumb penalties and bad coverage.

Also, have I ever mentioned I hate playing against Nashville? Feel like they get away with the biggest loads of crap against us. Reminds me of the 07 Ducks.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Hey point streak is still alive though. Be nice to get 2. Whatever you do dont let Weber near the puck, for the love of god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille