GDT: Game 27 | Penguins vs. Rangers | 7:00PM EST | MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrozJawz*

I usually criticize you, but I've got to give you a lot of credit for keeping negative even though the Penguins erased a 2 goal defecit in less then a minute. Impressive dedication to your craft.

Hey, I've seen it enough from this team to expect it at this point...

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Now... let's just get the refs to call the Rangers on a very late and extremely soft penalty (that the Penguins score on) and this bizarro game will be complete.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Something has been latched onto something but there is a definite change with this team. On a fundamental level this is the NHL, which is still an improvement for this team. I'm not saying there aren't problems, but this never ending level of rage isn't rational. We all have complaints but it's not this, I want them to be better than this but it's not more of the same, it's not as extreme at the least.

How many games has Downie even been with Crosby? 2 or 3? The coaches have tried different things and we all have complaints but Jesus.

This whole second paragraph, Kirk. The timing. :laugh:

Reverse karma. :laugh:

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
regarding Dumo: Isn't this the case that we all support that guys like him get a chance and not be crucified for the mistakes made in meaningless games in december. More Dumo please...

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
Problem is Dumo is that he is just soft. He doesn't play the body. For how big he is his game should be running people over.

PensFanSince1989

Oct 25, 2008
Sutter and Comeau are doing a good job at supporting Malkin, even if not the ideal wingers (and can't count on it lasting).

Fordy

May 28, 2008
scuderi and martin are soooo goood

yes more martin

play him more and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad