GDT: Game 27 | Penguins vs. Rangers | 7:00PM EST | MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
They are definitely juggling the defensive pairs in this 3rd period. Lots of different combos. That was just Erhoff and Bortuzzo on the ice right before this TV timeout.

M0NTY26

Force from Ma'gorsk
Feb 27, 2010
Dumo had 2 medium sized **** ups, but holy **** why is fleury so absolutely garbage on breakaways. He must have like a 25% save percent on breakways and 75% in shootouts. its all ****ing mental with that guy.
What are you talking about? He made a good save and Martin fails to box out the guy AND/OR clear the puck. Flower has been extremely solid this game.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Spaling AND Downie score.

Forget your kids. God hates you. :laugh:

the best part of that Downie goal is he had Sid wide open for a beauty of a one-timer, instead blasts it through 4 people and it goes in.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I don't think IC was calling it a carbon copy. MJ's system is better. His pets are less disgusting than Bylsma's pets. And, he gives a much better presser.

BUT, at a fundamental level, there's still this far too expansive list of guys who play complacent hockey and are rewarded for it. Everyone tonight should be playing like they have to earn it and should be expected to keep earning it every shift. They're not, and the coaches aren't trying anything different. Tocchet's pet on Sid's RW no matter what. MJ's pet Sutter centering Malkin, not Malkin centering Goc. Eh, it is what it is . . .

Something has been latched onto something but there is a definite change with this team. On a fundamental level this is the NHL, which is still an improvement for this team. I'm not saying there aren't problems, but this never ending level of rage isn't rational. We all have complaints but it's not this, I want them to be better than this but it's not more of the same, it's not as extreme at the least.

How many games has Downie even been with Crosby? 2 or 3? The coaches have tried different things and we all have complaints but Jesus.

This whole second paragraph, Kirk. The timing. :laugh:

CrozJawz*

there's more people mocking this type of opinion than people who actually have it

I'm talking more about the ROOT crew and not posters here...

I know those guys are paid to wear the rose colored glasses and all, but I get so sick of them having an excuse for every poor play and ****y game. There's always some sort of an excuse...

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Id go into a playoff series with Doumulin bortuzzo as the bottom pair and never even think twice. Id also move him for a wing and not cry no matter how good he turns out

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
MIND=BLOWN...

WTF was that???

Alright, now the Pens have plenty of time to let the Rags come right back and bury the winner just before the final horn!!! You can do it guys!!!

Jesus, do you twist something in a negative way everytime something positive happens?

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
MIND=BLOWN...

WTF was that???

Alright, now the Pens have plenty of time to let the Rags come right back and bury the winner just before the final horn!!! You can do it guys!!!

I usually criticize you, but I've got to give you a lot of credit for keeping negative even though the Penguins erased a 2 goal defecit in less then a minute. Impressive dedication to your craft.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Love love love the magic of the black and yellow :yo:

More than anything, a game like this makes me happy for Sid and Geno. The way THEY have played tonight. As a tandem, I don't think THEY have looked any better than tonight. THEY deserve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad