Time On Ice: NJD

Time On Ice: BOS

Roster Report

Shot Report

Last edited:
Reactions: smithformeragent

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Bs played hard, but made a lot of mistakes. That hard play resulted in a point. Amazing that they limited NJ to so few goals given the amount of defensive mistakes the Bs made. Mitchell alone was lost about half the time he was on the ice it seemed. Swayman was very good, thankfully.

Great to see Geekie do so well. He stepped up big time tonight in a game in which the Bs needed him to do so. I thought Heinen and JVR also made multiple very nice plays.

NJ has been playing solid hockey since Hischier came back, so they are better now than their overall record indicates. Happy with a road point against a fast and skilled team on a night in which the Bs were missing two key players.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
This current team, including the three missing tonight, will certainly make the PO's. However, they certainly won't win the SC. DS will have to make some tough decisions that will include a major trade.
J-SWAY has proven again tonight that he could be the #1 goalie on any team in the NHL. So he should be the #1 goalie on the BRUINS.
The BRUINS have a few holes to fill and they can't afford the luxury of having two #1 goalies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
don’t have an issue with the zebra’s tonight, they missed some but seemed like pretty even affair overall. Certainly not why the bruins lost, missing some serious sack and heart out there.
I don't say this often, but I was fine with Hebert and Lee. I thought they officiated the third pd like a third pd playoff game. Whistles swallowed late in the game unless there would have been a clear high stick or trip on a scoring chance, essentially. The Bs got away with quite a bit of things away from the puck, and NJ got away with some pretty blatant things as well. As long as the calls/noncalls are consistent and don't punish one team over the other then I think you have to call that a well-officiated NHL game.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
This current team, including the three missing tonight, will certainly make the PO's. However, they certainly won't win the SC. DS will have to make some tough decisions that will include a major trade.
J-SWAY has proven again tonight that he could be the #1 goalie on any team in the NHL. So he should be the #1 goalie on the BRUINS.
The BRUINS have a few holes to fill and they can't afford the luxury of having two #1 goalies.
If a team wants someone good, they have to give up someone good. That probably won't ever change. The BRUINS are limited in that area.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad