GDT: Game 27: MTL @ CAL Sat Mar 13, 2021 – 7pm ET | Apocalypse Now Edition | CITY, SNE, SNW, SNP, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal

iIhF3Ol.jpg

Last game: Montreal at Calgary March 11, 2021

Flames 2 Habs 1

’Ride of the Valkyries’ – Wagner

UA5UsNv.gif

Go :habs Go!

Last edited:

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
I wish Evans could get some respite right now. I like the player, but he needs to sit for a couple of games.

Reactions: Runner77

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
good job on the GDT @Conflicted Habs fan :thumbu:.

I have faith that we will win tonight , the boys had a day off to rest and they will come out for revenge.

I also think they will come out better tonight. The way last game went was to be expected taking the schedule into consideration. And Calgary didn't look all that great playing a very fatigued Habs team.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
I also think they will come out better tonight. The way last game went was to be expected taking the schedule into consideration. And Calgary didn't look all that great playing a very fatigued Habs team.

Pretty sure Sutter is gonna turn things arround for them , but its gonna take time . In the mean time, right now we have to seize the opportunity of playing against a club who are still searching for answers.

Reactions: Conflicted Habs fan

Essenege

Oct 5, 2019
Nice GDT. Crazy to be only 5 games above .500 with the best 5v5 goal differential and average PP/PK (15 and 17). So many points left on the table...

Reactions: Conflicted Habs fan

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Good Job @Conflicted Habs fan on the GDT and Thank You.
The thing that really sticks out for me besides Scarlett's LIPS are our loser points. The closest teams to us in that regard are pretty bad. Halfway through the season and we would be holding down 9th place in our proper division and 16th in the league. Granted we could very well put an asterisk beside the numbers but should there be? The other group in our division is absolutely no picnic whatsoever. All this to say we need to start putting together ROW because we are still trending the wrong way in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad