GDT: Game #27: Maple Leafs @ Canadiens, 7:00 PM, TSN 1050, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Can we please bring back Kostka just to beat up Gallagher again? The league proved with the Scott and Emery incidents that it is ok to fight an unwilling combatant, just have Fraser break his face

Kyle Doobas*

Parros with the edge in that one but it's nice to at least see Orr fighting again

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
Can we please bring back Kostka just to beat up Gallagher again? The league proved with the Scott and Emery incidents that it is ok to fight an unwilling combatant, just have Fraser break his face

Oh but its not ok for Scott to go after Kessel?

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
So basically once the dotted line is signed it doesn't matter what the officiating does to the on ice product of the club, the fans (Who ****ing pay for the games)

Thats good. Only way it will matter if the Leafs lose their fans and nobody watches the product iced and then revenue sees some serious drop

but then again it is never going to happen So I guess...

according to you just welcome the blown calls and cheer like nothing happened....hmmm I do not function that way

That's the problem, the league knows they can do all kinds of crap to us, and, we'll still fork over our hard earned cash to MLSE, and thus, the NHL.

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
So basically once the dotted line is signed it doesn't matter what the officiating does to the on ice product of the club, the fans (Who ****ing pay for the games)

Thats good. Only way it will matter if the Leafs lose their fans and nobody watches the product iced and then revenue sees some serious drop

but then again it is never going to happen So I guess...

according to you just welcome the blown calls and cheer like nothing happened....hmmm I do not function that way

Did I say just welcome the blown calls?

But forfeiting games or with holding revenue sharing wont happen. That is just reality.

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
A lot of people that don't watch hockey are so disgusted by fights but only if they knew that fights aren't meant to pound someone's face in or to hurt them. The Orr/Parros fight is a good example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad