GDT: Game 27: Los Angeles Kings @ Columbus Blue Jackets | Tuesday, Dec 8 2015 - 4:00PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron*

Can't quote directly either, so...

tsunari: We know it will change but unassisted on the OT winner.

That's ridiculous, if true. Primary assist to Shore, secondary assist to Brown.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
BTW, having watched him closely tonight, no thanks on Ryan Johansen. He has flashes of brilliance and then looks completely uninterested, that was a pathetic effort in OT. DB looked like Pavel Datsyuk against him.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
They put in an update at 9PM Eastern time?

Makes a whole lot of sense................:laugh:

Ron*

damacles:

The host pushed an update that broke all their sites. Patience, till it sorted out.

Stop with the misinformation. We all know RP did it.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
tumblr_inline_mma5xrgb0h1qz4rgp.gif

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Brown just controlled that entire shift, just waiting for the right spot, then bam, pass to Shore, then to Marty...Game over!

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
Posted this elsewhere but since things aren't updating figure it can go here.
Jones has been pulled by San Jose after allowing a 4th goal that was then overturned.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
There are reports coming in that Jeff Cater lifted his leg and let out an audible fart as he left the rink in Columbus. He was heard saying, "I just wanted to give these Lumbus fans a little taste of championship and winning."

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Haha!

Carter almost won it twice in OT. He had the goalie down on the first try and just missed high. You know know everyone at the game was like "Oh crap" when Carter was on the breakaway.:laugh:

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Gaudreau is just a flat out joy to watch, just dominated the Sharks on that goal earlier. To bad the team around him is straight up garbage. Happy we will have this guy on Team USA for future Olympics and World Cups, and likely since he plays in Calgary World Championships also.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
And NHL.com has finally updated to give the assists. Just was so funny to see it when they were so obvious.

Well, in fairness to the league both Shore and Brown have been pretty much invisible in the offensive zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad