GDT: Game 27: Los Angeles Kings @ Columbus Blue Jackets | Tuesday, Dec 8 2015 - 4:00PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Tv291Xh.jpg

LOS ANGELES KINGS @ COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS
Tuesday, December 8, 2015 - 4:00PM PT
Nationwide Arena | Columbus, OH
TV: FS-W | Radio: AM 790 KABC

nAeYazv.jpg
|
ZBkA9Mu.jpg
LOS ANGELES|
COLUMBUS
(17-8-1 35pts)|
(11-16-1 23pts)
|
Pearson - Kopitar - Gaborik |
Dubinsky - Johansen - Atkinson
Lucic - Carter - Toffoli |
Hartnell - Wennberg - Foligno
Andreoff - Shore - Brown |
Calvert - Karlsson - Jenner
Weal - Nolan |
Campbell - Chaput - Saad
|
McNabb - Doughty |
Johnson - Savard
Muzzin - Martinez |
Bodnarchuk - Murray
Ehrhoff - McBain - Forbort |
Tyutin - Prout
|
Quick / Enroth |
Bobrovsky / McElhinney​

NEWS | NOTES
Kings start a 6 Game road trip, part of 11 of the next 13 on the road:

12/8 LAK at CBJ
12/11 LAK at PIT
12/12 LAK at BUF
12/14 LAK at OTT
12/17 LAK at MTL
12/19 LAK at TOR

MATCHUP
11/5 CBJ 3 at LAK 2
12/8 LAK at CBJ

|GP|Record|Pts|ROW|Home|Away|Last 10|Streak
Los Angeles|26|17-8-1|35|16|11-5-0|6-3-1|7-2-1|Won 4
Columbus|28|11-16-1|23|11|4-7-1|7-9-0|5-4-1|Won 1

|G/GP|GA/GP|PP%|PK%|Shots/GP|SA/GP|FOW%
Los Angeles|2.58|2.08|18.8|84.8|32.5|27.5|49.3%
Columbus|2.36|2.86|17.4|81.6|29.2|29.6|47.8%

STANDINGS
# | [pre] Pacific [/pre] | GP |
[pre] W-L-OT [/pre]|PTS|ROW
1|[pre] Los Angeles[/pre]|
26|
17-8-1|
35|
2|[pre] San Jose[/pre]|
26|
14-12-0|
28|
3|[pre] Vancouver[/pre]|
29|
10-11-8|
28|
4|[pre] Arizona[/pre]|
27|
13-13-1|
27|
5|[pre] Anaheim[/pre]|
28|
11-12-5|
27|
6|[pre] Edmonton[/pre]|
28|
11-15-2|
24|
7|[pre] Calgary[/pre]|
26|
10-14-2|
22|
9​

SEASON SCHEDULE | RESULTS
qqzAD7q.jpg

Disclaimer: “GDT may not be 100% accurate. I got the line combos from your mom. I used to have Center Ice, Gamecenter Live, and an undercover concession worker in each arena, but this **** costs money. I will admit that my pet otter is using all up that money on his worsening opium problem. I try to not be an enabler, but I haven't had a sea urchin problem in months. Then I thought, why should I pay all this money and have a sea urchin problem to appease fans of random teams that I don't even care about anyway? Unless you are willing to take a bunch of sea urchins off of my hands, don't ***** if I get the lines wrong.” - BF

Last edited:

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
One of those games it would be awesome to win starting the trip, but it would be so typical not to and then go win in MTL or something.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
One of those games it would be awesome to win starting the trip, but it would be so typical not to and then go win in MTL or something.

Always good to start a trip with a W but that won't be easy given how stellar Bobrovsky has been thru the last 18 games

33 goals allowed on 517 shots, .939 Save % 1.90 GA

And in 14 of those
19 goals of 415 shots .954 save % and 1.35 GA

10 of which he allowed 2 goals or less.
He's been sterling in net, and although I don't like Torts, he has made a difference, most of the players are playing hard every shift.

It's a shame Ryan Johansen is such a petulant child, all that size and talent wasn't on an ego head. And it is affecting the team. He had way too shifts vs the Flyers over the weekend where he just quit, didn't skate, didn't backcheck, didn't give a rat's ass. And that really irks a guy on the bench who is busting his ass.
There's a reason he's not signed yet...and being shopped. Attitude can really affect a team.
And good for Boone Jenner to be taking the role of the go to guy, playing really well in all 3 zones and providing offense for them.

This should be a fun game to watch, lots of fast skating, physical play and good goaltending on both ends.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Let's take a guess at who Fartsmell takes a run at in the first five minutes of the game. Toffoli? Carter? Or maybe Gaborik.

Zero Pucks Given

American Hero
Mar 21, 2015
Southern CA
Always good to start a trip with a W but that won't be easy given how stellar Bobrovsky has been thru the last 18 games

And in 14 of those

He's been sterling in net, and although I don't like Torts, he has made a difference, most of the players are playing hard every shift.

It's a shame Ryan Johansen is such a petulant child, all that size and talent wasn't on an ego head. And it is affecting the team. He had way too shifts vs the Flyers over the weekend where he just quit, didn't skate, didn't backcheck, didn't give a rat's ass. And that really irks a guy on the bench who is busting his ass.
There's a reason he's not signed yet...and being shopped. Attitude can really affect a team.
And good for Boone Jenner to be taking the role of the go to guy, playing really well in all 3 zones and providing offense for them.

This should be a fun game to watch, lots of fast skating, physical play and good goaltending on both ends.

Let's not forget Jack Johnson. :naughty:

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Let's take a guess at who Fartsmell takes a run at in the first five minutes of the game. Toffoli? Carter? Or maybe Gaborik.

Way more worried about Dubinsky. That guy can't go a game with us without getting someone high.

Or Boll/Clarkson if they're in, reportedly getting healthy.

theMajor

Feb 9, 2012
Socal
CBJ has been playing a bit dirty lately, hopefully this game finishes without incident and a Kings win!

5thLiner

Didn't draft a Finn
Oct 14, 2014
Columbus, Ohio

And in 14 of those

Just to clear this up, he signed a 3 year contract last year, so we still have 2 more years before we need to worry about re-signing him. He also isn't being shopped, rather Jarmo is listening to what teams would offer, much like all NHL GMs would when someone calls for a trade proposal, no matter who the player is. However, I agree with your statement about him, he floats way too much. Torts has had an affect on him lately, though. He's playing much more physical and is more engaged in the game than he was when Richards was here.

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
Wait a minute..... Bodnarchuck is in their top four defensemen? OUR Bodnarchuck?

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Oh, and per always, we're getting a team that's hot, relatively healthy, and getting money goaltending.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Of course just watch Johansen go beastmode on us. Blue Jackets and Bob always plays us well. Just get a point is what I'm hoping for.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Of course just watch Johansen go beastmode on us. Blue Jackets and Bob always plays us well. Just get a point is what I'm hoping for.

Well, sounds like they were pissed off after the Florida game, are getting up for us, and also the mere presence of Bodnarchuk is good for a goal against...yeah I'll take a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad