Laval Rocket: Game 27: Laval @ Belleville (Laval Wins 5-4 But Nearly Blew a 5-1 Lead)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Belzile and Dauphin got the assists on Bisson's goal.

Blandisi is the one who won the face-off and got the assist on the Teasdale goal.

bonneaug

Aug 2, 2017
Pretty easy 1st, looked just as chippy as they’ve been before the break, just a little rusty on the PP (by their standards, still better than the big club :sarcasm:)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
2-1 after 1 periods. Laval has 11 shots, Bellevile has 4.

At the very start, Belleville came out hard and Laval had some trouble. But Laval slowly started playing better. And after Bisson's goal, they pretty much took control of the period.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Quick question guys, I just subscribed to AHL TV and I'm just getting some music with logos and stuff scrolling on the screen. Is that because it's in between periods? Thx.

EDITR: never mind 2nd period just started

Last edited:
Reactions: bonneaug

bonneaug

Aug 2, 2017
Quick question guys, I just subscribed to AHL TV and I'm just getting some music with logos and stuff scrolling on the screen. Is that because it's in between periods? Thx.

Welcome to the club :) yeah its a slideshow between periods, changes according to the team they’re playing against.

Reactions: Habano

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

AHL TV usually shows whatever is shown on the jumbotron in the arena. So in between periods, we see what the jumbotron shows.

And when there are fans in the stands, whenever the play stops, we see shots of the crowd. We even get to enjoy the kiss cam and the different games the in-game entertainment plays.

Reactions: Habano

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad