Laval Rocket: Game 27: Laval @ Belleville (Laval Wins 5-4 But Nearly Blew a 5-1 Lead)

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Thank God. Remember that comeback last second goal against Manitoba I think. I thought that was happening again. Mcniven should be pissed. That was a super sloppy 10 minutes of Hockey. Veilleux is a frickin idiot.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Locks

May 28, 2005
Marcotte said that Mysak's line was very good at some point in the game. Any comments? How was Ylonen?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Marcotte said that Mysak's line was very good at some point in the game. Any comments? How was Ylonen?

I didn't notice him too much but thought Pezzetta played well.

Ylonen wasn't very noticeable either, more then Mysak for sure.

Poehling's line and Vejdemo's lines were the ones that stood out the most by far. I really liked Brook's play as Bisson had a good game as he doesn't usually provide much offense, but sound defense.

Reactions: Locks

Locks

May 28, 2005
I didn't notice him too much but thought Pezzetta played well.

Ylonen wasn't very noticeable either, more then Mysak for sure.

Poehling's line and Vejdemo's lines were the ones that stood out the most by far. I really liked Brook's play as Bisson had a good game as he doesn't usually provide much offense, but sound defense.

Good to hear about Brook, I liked what I have seen this year. Hope he continues on this path as Habs surely need a player like him.

Reactions: cphabs and montreal

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
I thought that too. RHP was on that line, he's a really headsy player. Pezzetta was a wrecking ball. I've always thought he was just a warm body who could throw a punch, but he's developing into a useful AHL role player.

Ylonen was ok. He generally has an understated style of play and this was one of those games.

Reactions: montreal and Locks

Jul 6, 2016
Habs will have plenty of options for their 4th line and #13 forward next season with Poehling, Vejdemo, Teasdale, even Belzile. Maybe Ylonen can make the jump too.

Jul 6, 2016
Good to hear about Brook, I liked what I have seen this year. Hope he continues on this path as Habs surely need a player like him.

Right. He is one of the rare right handed d-men they have now in the org.

Reactions: Locks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad