GDT: Game 27: Columbus vs. Florida | 12/4 7PM EST

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Lol if Rychel can't stick around neither of Milano or Bjorkstrand are ready to see real NHL time. Not unless they are dominating the AHL...

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
I would say its bit farfetched to blame the offensive players when the same guys are getting pucks and sticks to the mouth at an increasing rate while guarding the net.

You can't have one without the two. Florida were truly good.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Anyone know how they actually are doing in Cleveland?

Bjork is injured and been out for awhile. only played 6 games- 0-2-2;Milano played 21 4-7-11 +4

Not bad for Milano but not setting the world on fire either imo.

Hopefully the guys who have been watching can provide an update for Milano and the rest of the hopes.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
Bjork is injured and been out for awhile. only played 6 games- 0-2-2;Milano played 21 4-7-11 +4

Not bad for Milano but not setting the world on fire either imo.

Hopefully the guys who have been watching can provide an update for Milano and the rest of the hopes.

Thanks, EK.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I would say its bit farfetched to blame the offensive players when the same guys are getting pucks and sticks to the mouth at an increasing rate while guarding the net.

You can't have one without the two. Florida were truly good.
I disagree. The last several games I have seen so many whiffs and misses on passes and shots it's not even funny. Same goes for missing wide open nets from the doorstep.

The piss poor attempts in the shoot out highlights the problem. The guys need to capitalize on their oppourtunities, they just aren't right now. One goal differential and this team is going streaking.

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
Was it in this thread where people were speculating when the latest decline started?

Life has sense of irony since it must have been the lockout season push to allow worse draft position. Well, at least Barkov junior wasn't taken 13th overall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad