GDT: Game 27: Columbus vs. Florida | 12/4 7PM EST

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
lol.. wow. Thats all I can say is wow...

All I can say is wow to the people trying to ship out a 22 year old 70 point scoring all star center, especially for a maybe defenseman. Talk about the never ending rebuild.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
All I can say is wow to the people trying to ship out a 22 year old 70 point scoring all star center, especially for a maybe defenseman. Talk about the never ending rebuild.

Next thing is you'll be telling everyone how Wennberg shouldn't be sent down.. :snakehead

Probably apart of the same group that thought Murray was our defensive savior, correct?

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Do we expect this team to snap out of the malaise? If this team remains pat in the offseason I can't see how we would expect different results

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Next thing is you'll be telling everyone how Wennberg shouldn't be sent down.. :snakehead

Probably apart of the same group that thought Murray was our defensive savior, correct?

Nope. If you actually pay attention, I've been saying Wennberg has been an extreme disappointment. And I was down on Murray all offseason and when we drafted him. Keep going with your baseless assumptions though. What else?

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Nope. If you actually pay attention, I've been saying Wennberg has been an extreme disappointment. And I was down on Murray all offseason and when we drafted him. Keep going with your baseless assumptions though. What else?

Ohhh now you want to change your tune... of course. ;)

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
This team has too much dead weight for one trade to do much imo. I think it's gonna be a long couple of years. Trading away what is supposed to be our best asset leaves me conflicted.

On the brightside, face offs were better tonight.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Ohhh now you want to change your tune... of course. ;)

I'm not playing this game. I know what I've posted, I'm sure some others do too. I was high on Wennberg, I was a fan last year and defended him, this is not the case anymore. I have never been very high on Murray as a first pairing guy, I called him vanilla when we picked him and if you want proof go look up the 2012 draft thread. If not, believe what you want and keep calling for our young talent (except Rychel because he's awesome!!) to get traded so we can keep going with an Oilers esc rebuild.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Foligno actually said getting a point was something to build on

That's our Captain....team played slow, couldn't make a pass all night long, PP was a joke, and he sees it as something to build on

What a ****ing joke

If I had season tickets they'd be online right now asking for a dozen deviled eggs in exchange

Last edited:

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217

That's our Captain....team played slow, couldn't make a pass all night long, PP was a joke, and he sees it as something to build on

What a ****ing joke

If had season tickets they'd be online right now asking for a dozen deviled eggs in exchange

Gallon of milk and you've got a deal..

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I'm not playing this game. I know what I've posted, I'm sure some others do too. I was high on Wennberg, I was a fan last year and defended him, this is not the case anymore. I have never been very high on Murray as a first pairing guy, I called him vanilla when we picked him and if you want proof go look up the 2012 draft thread. If not, believe what you want and keep calling for our young talent (except Rychel because he's awesome!!) to get traded so we can keep going with an Oilers esc rebuild.

This doesn't turn into the Oilers just by getting rid of your boy Johansen or sending your other boy Wennberg down where he has always belonged to learn how to play night in night out.. Calm down.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009

What a ****ing joke

If had season tickets they'd be online right now asking for a dozen deviled eggs in exchange

To be fair, a point is something to build on. Just not the performance

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
This doesn't turn into the Oilers just by getting rid of your boy Johansen or sending your other boy Wennberg down where he has always belonged to learn how to play night in night out.. Calm down.

once again, stop calling wennberg 'my boy'. I have all but given up on his offensive ability. My username is irrelevant.

Trading Johansen, unless an unbelievably stupid return, would be a major mistake. A franchise changing mistake. One that signals more losing to come. I can't even fathom why trading our best player (who is young) is a welcomed opinion. But its your opinion.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
once again, stop calling wennberg 'my boy'. I have all but given up on his offensive ability. My username is irrelevant.

Trading Johansen, unless an unbelievably stupid return, would be a major mistake. A franchise changing mistake. One that signals more losing to come. I can't even fathom why trading our best player (who is young) is a welcomed opinion. But its your opinion.

Sigh.. Of course you have changed your thoughts on good ole Wenny now ..

And you're right it is my opinion and for how much money I've spent on tickets I have every right to express it.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
A point is something to build on when you are in absolute last place.

:laugh:

The only reason we aren't made fun of more is because we aren't a Canadian franchise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad