GDT: GAME 27: Avalanche at Red Wings

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
We got 2 points. That´s all that matters. And no one got hurt.

We take care of the rest next year, March. That´s a job for Zadorov.

Jesus. "All About the Money".... :huh:

BeihoQCnHN4

Last edited:
Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Can't believe we have to wait until March to play these ****s again. Not being able to give it to these guys more than twice a year sucks.

I missed your posts at Wings forum, those were deleted before I got to read them. Good to see that you're still with us tho and not weren't banned :laugh:

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
We got 2 points. That´s all that matters. And no one got hurt.

We take care of the rest next year, March. That´s a job for Zadorov.

Jesus. "All About the Money".... :huh:

BeihoQCnHN4

That's some top-level puck bunny and gold digger status right there. Goddamn.

Reactions: ASmileyFace

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Rantanen and MacKinnon have both taken some big hits over the last few games, and we’ve seen quite a few more fights. No doubt teams are targeting the top line and taking pride in hammering them.

Wouldn’t mind if the Avs picked up someone for the bottom-9 who could also throw down.

Reactions: 5280

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Rantanen and MacKinnon have both taken some big hits over the last few games, and we’ve seen quite a few more fights. No doubt teams are targeting the top line and taking pride in hammering them.

Wouldn’t mind if the Avs picked up someone for the bottom-9 who could also throw down.
I agree, MacK and Rantanen are going to have to keep their head on swivels, teams are gunning for them.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
Looks like the new game plan as evident by the last two games is to hit everything that moves against us. Thank goodness we have a guy like Zadorov who can dish it right back.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Prepare for it to be a fine or just a game...
If it’s a fine I’ll be pissed. If it’s 2 or less games I’ll be surprised, but can live with the DoPS wheel landing wherever it does.

All I’m really happy about is sticking it to Detroit fans who were screaming about the spear non-stop last night.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
DoPS is just such a joke that I don't think y'all should keep the expectations high. Should it be a harsh penalty? Absolutely! It was something that just isn't accepted in today's game. Do I expect it to be harsh? Nah.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad