GDT: Game 26 | Wild @ Avs | 8 PM CST/ 4 AM Suomi | FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
We suck at 3-on-3. No surprise there. We'd have at least a few more points with 4v4, but I'm not complaining.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Yeah, Koivu was definitely not in the right place there. Him and whoever else were covering the same guy. Easy goal for Mitchell.

It's a bit of a gimmick, but need to be better 3 on 3. That's five points they've let slip already. They've had their chances, but no bury. Oh well...only played a good enough overall game for one point anyways.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
My feed's way behind... Just saw Mitchell score.

I thought we had the better chances in OT, honestly. 3-4 point blank efforts.

Kuemper played really well.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
I like the 3v3 OT but I think the long change should be eliminated. I could be bias with that thought since all of our OT losses seem to happen because we couldn't get a change.

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
My feed's way behind... Just saw Mitchell score.

I thought we had the better chances in OT, honestly. 3-4 point blank efforts.

Kuemper played really well.

wild will turn it eventually, then they win 10 OT on a row

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I also thought Dumba didn't take advantage when we had a 3on 2. He slowed the play down, allowing the Avs player to come back, instead of moving the puck

Dec 29, 2011
Southern Minnesota
Incoming "I hate 3 on 3" complaints....

It's not even cause we lose. Even when the Wild get the puck I get sick to my stomach with the style of play. They made 3v3 for faster endings and not making it on the goalie in the shootout. Each Wild OT lost so far has been harsh on the goalie. It's a team game so it shouldn't be break aways or 2v1s that decide a game almost everytime. It's all just sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad