GDT: Game 26 | Penguins vs Avalanche | 12.4 7PM EST | Fa la la la la, la la la la

Status
Not open for further replies.

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
The dude is a god damn legend. It’s been easy to love him since 2015 because of his all around game is a dream, but since he’s been here, he’s always stepped up in big moments like these and showed huge balls. Just drags this team kicking and screaming to a win, whether they deserve it or not.

Dude is a nailed on Pens legend, and not just for the goal in Nashville.

2:47. Unreal

I mean hes no Nils Ekman but ;)

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
Now we need to know league-wide.
From Guinness World Record Book...

“The fastest hat-trick scored by an individual ice hockey player in a National Hockey League game is 21 seconds by Bill Mosienko (Canada) playing for the Chicago Blackhawks against the New York Rangers on 23 March 1952.Dec 31, 1969”

Reactions: HuskerTornado

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I'm completely zen....for now.

Fast forward 2 and a 1/2 hours and this is me and @ColePens

OzlYe60.gif

Not for the reasons @ColePens or I expected but I'll take it...

I've benched Geno and Horny in my fantasy team so watch them light up all the bridges of Pittsburgh tonight.

Also thank you Clare for taking one for the team

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Malkin's best game of the season. Old school Malkin timing old night long

Totally agree and a quiet game at that. Just very consistent. Taking no short cuts in his skating. That's what I ntoiced the most. Very start/stop and solid angles to the puck.

Reactions: treeni12

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
But i'll ****ing take it. As co-members of the Hornqvist fan club, i'll like every single Horny pic you post. :laugh:

You're definitely the president of this club. I don't think anyone here loves Hornqvist more than you. Maybe not even his own mother/father lol.

Reactions: Gold Diamond

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
So @Clare2904, far be it from me to ever kick someone when they're down, but good call benching Geno and Horny tonight in your fantasy league. :thumbu:

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Yup. I mentioned something about this last week too. It happens too much for my liking.

Sometimes I wonder if they're being coached to do it for the possession game, rather than the quick North game that the 2016 team had so much success with.
EVERY player does it. Has to be coaching

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad