GDT: Game 26 | Penguins vs Avalanche | 12.4 7PM EST | Fa la la la la, la la la la

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Are you trying to make @ColePens wet himself?
dsszCV1.png

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This game could work out well for us...Isles lost, CBJ losing...it’s a start in the division

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
It is outrageous to me people think Horny shouldn’t have been resigned. That dude should be in black and gold for the rest of his career.
It’s only an issue for the 82-regular season games where he doesn’t seem to fit with Sid or Geno. Once the playoffs start and Sid stops being a dbag it’s fine.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
I always thought he should be the first A no matter what when Sid/Geno/Tangers are out. It should not be Cully. But Horny talking to refs may be a bad thing. He might bite an arm off or something.
He should just be, like, the super captain or something. Put viking horns on his helmet or give him a stick that looks loose a staff or trident or something

Reactions: ColePens

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
I know when we traded Neal for Horny some of us knew we were getting a high motored net front presence.

But I personally had no idea it would end up like this.

The dude just plays. Almost always smiling.

His legend just continues to grow. Although that goal off Rinnes back against the Preds was the pinnacle. He will go down as one of my favorites pending anything crazy happening.
Yup, 100% and that’s an overlooked part of it too. He plays that tough as nails game and he f***ing loves it. It’s like he feeds on those cheap crosshecks and whacks the other team gives him.

Reactions: USMC607

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
One thing I always noticed about Mac... he stickhandles so loudly. Almost like how a n00b hockey player stickhandles, but he does it so well.

Anyone else notice this?

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad