GDT: Game # 26: New York Rangers vs Los Angeles Kings, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
I hope Kreider remembers what LA did to us back in 2014 and plays angry for once. Trouba should be looking to hit and fight as well after talking about it last night. Miller spitting incident was against Doughty last year too.

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
the goaltenders have been getting lit up just in time for Christmas. I see another ugly one tonight. 6-2 final kings

we're a depleted team right now who just need to stay above .500 hockey and hang on til Chytil and Kakko come back. Goodrow is just a plug.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Cygnus 2112

Aug 7, 2014
Long Island
Wife and I took the daughters to Barclay’s last night for Jonas Bros. 5 hours’ sleep, we went to Radio City this AM to see one of them sing on stage before the show. Going back home with the fam now only to go BACK to MSG to take the other child to the game. My point?

Don’t f this up. I’m tired

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
Wife and I took the daughters to Barclay’s last night for Jonas Bros. 5 hours’ sleep, we went to Radio City this AM to see one of them sing on stage before the show. Going back home with the fam now only to go BACK to MSG to take the other child to the game. My point?

UH-OH!!!! Hope you don't end up on the front page of the Post tomorrow.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Carolina's goaltending is horrendous, but even putting that aside, they look nothing like the Carolina of the last few seasons.
Remind me of the Isles, can’t keep playing that balls to the wall year after year.

Luckily our core has it figured out, just take it easy, cheesy . You’ll get paid either way .

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
Remind me of the Isles, can’t keep playing that balls to the wall year after year.

Luckily our core has it figured out, just take it easy, cheesy . You’ll get paid either way .
The bolded part has been a standard clause in Rangers' contracts for decades.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Oh great we’re wearing the ugliest jerseys in NHL history tonight

1702237142572.png

Kingfan1967

Oct 6, 2017
Both teams near the top in the league, both coming off a loss, LA's fine with going into OT so both get a least a point , deal?

Reactions: will1066

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
Hope the boyz aren’t looking past this evening’s game toward Tuesday night’s match against Toronto (only slightly kidding, here).

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022

Wait til you find out the Jonas Bros are singing the national anthem at 7:05 tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00