GDT: Game # 26: New York Rangers vs Los Angeles Kings, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Slamming the Laferriere anytime scorer line

Sam: "Moves in...SCORES! Alexis LafreniereEXCUSEME that's Alex Laferriere...scores beauty."

Joe: *chuckles*

Sam: *chuckles* "You can easily get confused up here in the booth, but there is both an Alexis Lafreniere and Alex Laferriere on the ice tonight. So easy to get caught up in the moment, Joe!"

Joe: "You know Sam, I was wondering how quick it was going to take one of us to confuse them ha ha"
Both Lafreniere and Laferriere score or Tob closes his account.

@Leonardo87 typo in the thread title

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Hopefully the third jerseys can help the Rangers against those telepathy proof aluminum buckets the Kings sport.
Magneto.jpg

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
The Vancouver Flying Vs and Kings Burger Kings have entered the chat......

Once their goalie went down it was bad.
Those are ugly in an endearing way, you could see people wearing them as satire. These hideous monstrosities have no charm. Comically large sized ugly logo and the worst striping ever

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Those are ugly in an endearing way, you could see people wearing them as satire. These hideous monstrosities have no charm. Comically large sized ugly logo and the worst striping ever
Satire is not good in this case. There are so many jerseys worse. I didn't even bring up the Mooterus Dallas Stars or some of those Ducks disgraces.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Last 4-5 games have been really out of sorts.

I'd break up Kreider and Zib tonight. Cuylle-Zib-Vesey and Kreider-Bonino/Broz-Wheeler is what I'd replace it with. I have this theory that Cuylle and Zib might work well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad