GDT: Game # 26 | Coyotes @ Wings | 7:30 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
The injuries made us better, we have to play our best players now.. Not that it's sustainable to play with 10 forwards, but for this game only.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Not likely Smith would get 10+ game for a 2nd drop of the gloves and Abby is the only other wing that would drop them. Big Rig could but with 2 forwards out 1 being are primary pk'r it wouldn't make sense.

I do like how Blash is saying **** it you want to goon it up Lakin, Dats, and Z is often a line show them you will pelt them on the score board if you want to try to goon cause you got smoked.

Not sure I follow. Why would Smith get 10+ games for a second fight?

I do agree that Abby and Ericsson are the only other candidates.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
If Miller and Pulks were injured and unable to play next game, we could see Mantha and Jurco next game.

Not probable with Jurco and Anderson both sitting in the pressbox. We might see Smith at forward and Kindl back in at D with Jurco slotted in there as well. If anyone gets called up it'd be AA in for Miller and Jurco in for Pulu.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
This team is looking great. We could have even more goals. Really like what I'm seeing.

In other news, Patrick Kane is ridiculous this year. 40 points already.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Because it can be issued if you drop the gloves 2 times or more in a game. So I am hopeful he is not that dumb. But I wouldn't be surprised. He ain't the sharpest tool in the shed if ya get my drift.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
If Miller and Pulks were injured and unable to play next game, we could see Mantha and Jurco next game.

Mantha had sat out the last week in GR, had a concussion I think.

I'd say he's get a call up if he had been playing.. But they'll likely let him play some games in GR again before calling him up

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Because it can be issued if you drop the gloves 2 times or more in a game. So I am hopeful he is not that dumb. But I wouldn't be surprised. He ain't the sharpest tool in the shed if ya get my drift.

I agree about Smith not being the sharpest tool in the shed, but I thought you had to be deemed the aggressor for 3 fights in the same game?

gbdet

Dec 22, 2009

Why would he be dumb if he dropped the gloves again? I thought he had a pretty great fight. I would be all for him doing it again.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL

That's not the rule...

With fighting, there's a GM if: second fight, same stoppage; 3 majors in one game (3 fights)

Unless I am missing something, because that's never been the case. Guys into multiple fights a game quite often (if you're a goon).

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
That's not the rule...

With fighting, there's a GM if: second fight, same stoppage; 3 majors in one game (3 fights)

Unless I am missing something, because that's never been the case. Guys into multiple fights a game quite often (if you're a goon).

Its not a automatic match penalty but it is at the discretion of the refs. And if the score doesn't change or gets worse for Phoenix given that we are up it would probably done in the interest of keeping the game under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad