GDT: Game 26: CBJ at NY Islanders - Return to Long Island

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
I hope the Isles make it to the playoffs, I feel so bad for the fans after the Tavares stuff. They've had to endure that, Yashin, and some young players that were given up on that might be Hall of Famers in Chara and Luongo. Barzal is a hell of a centerpiece and i think Wahlstrom will be a stud.

But, I hope we beat them tonight, and every time we play them

Reactions: Viqsi

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
The fans out here are REALLY into this. Even louder than 3 years ago
Guarantee you there are a ton of Isles fans there that just won't make the trip to Brooklyn. This is their rare chance to conveniently see their team live again.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I hope the Isles make it to the playoffs, I feel so bad for the fans after the Tavares stuff. They've had to endure that, Yashin, and some young players that were given up on that might be Hall of Famers in Chara and Luongo. Barzal is a hell of a centerpiece and i think Wahlstrom will be a stud.

But, I hope we beat them tonight, and every time we play them
How about they get the WC2, cross over to Atlantic and draw Toronto in the first round :)

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
We are in trouble! I feel like a boxer who has been stung with a big hit and just clutching and grabbing waiting for bell to ring so we can recoup between rounds.

Reactions: Palm Tree

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad