Post-Game Talk: #GAME 26: Canucks 4, Willie D. Kings 2: A win? Gaudette's first?! (Roadtrip 1-2-0)

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
I just saw 4 of Laine's 5 goals tonight and he had the puck on his stick for less than like 2 seconds combined for all 4 goals lol. Just get open and shoot. Connor has 4 assists. Shows how important it is playing with a finisher.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
Gudbranson should be sitting.
By far the worst player on the defense, not close either.

derrick-pouliot-2019-39.jpg

Reactions: Bertuzzzi44

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby

y'all can breathe y'all can breathe

Too bad. Even tank aside Pouliot is one of the most interesting things on the Canucks this year. It's like when you see a car pileup and you can't stop watching, but it just goes on and on and on and on and on.

VibinCanuck

No doubt about it, I am ready to get hurt again
Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver
Media really needs to start questioning Green's talent evaluation. Routinely he'll berate and scratch talent but let total scrubs who do nothing get by.

Scratching Stecher for Biega is more proof of this.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Media really needs to start questioning Green's talent evaluation. Routinely he'll berate and scratch talent but let total scrubs who do nothing get by.

Scratching Stecher for Biega is more proof of this.
I disagree. Biega is a quality player in short stints. I don't think he's a 82 game defenceman, but he's a good #7, you put him in a for a few games and he'll fit right in. Stecher looks like he's struggling out there, no rest this season and he's getting nailed every shift. Biega can transition the puck well and he's a high energy player, we need that right now.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
my pupils are the size of dinner plates and i'm watching hockey on a saturday night because i have no friends, let's go

VibinCanuck

No doubt about it, I am ready to get hurt again
Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver
I disagree. Biega is a quality player in short stints. I don't think he's a 82 game defenceman, but he's a good #7, you put him in a for a few games and he'll fit right in. Stecher looks like he's struggling out there, no rest this season and he's getting nailed every shift. Biega can transition the puck well and he's a high energy player, we need that right now.

Biega isn't better than Stecher even if he's struggling (he's not), if you want to switch out Biega for a right hand dman for energy, switch him for actual trash like Gudbranson.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Gonna be a tough game. I don't think the canucks can work there way around Willie's deceptive game plan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad