Post-Game Talk: GAME 25 - THE BEAR is howling in the Rockies - BRUINS 4 Colorado 0

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Man Freddy is really coming into his own isn’t he ,have been very impressed with him .
Power forwards who can keep up with the modern game are extremely rare and hard to find if they can produce. Wish we extended him last summer even when he wasn’t scoring he earned his place in the lineup.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Didn't get to watch much if any of the game (family was sick, but doing much better today)

Saw the highlights. That 3rd line is wild! In a good way.

Delayed you know the drill post!

giphy.gif

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
L

and by the Avs threatening you mean Adrian Dater, Colorado’s version of Jimmy Murphy?
Who are we to judge the guys toughness you mentioned, I like most never heard of this guy.
Only takes one stupid play to take out your 9.5 million dman
But thank for interjecting your opinion
Oh yes the last conversation I had with you on here you said gryz was a shutdown defenseman

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Who are we to judge the guys toughness you mentioned, I like most never heard of this guy.
Only takes one stupid play to take out your 9.5 million dman
But thank for interjecting your opinion
Oh yes the last conversation I had with you on here you said gryz was a shutdown defenseman
Ok

Reactions: Mpasta

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Thought Lindholm was the best player on the ice despite not figuring in the scoring.

The Taylor Hall we've been hoping for seems to have arrived.

Ullmark the new Mr. Zero.

Nosek must be worried about his job. Fight not really necessary there.
Ice tilted and the team took over most of the game after it, should def get some lessons tho

I don’t think his spot is really in jeopardy right now though. Eventually I think it will be Beecher’s. Just not now, and probably not this year barring injury

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad