GDT: Game 25: San Jose Sharks Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | KarlssonFest 2018

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Pmax67

GjoyCERT.gif

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I think Pacioretty has been really good recently and I thought he would start scoring goals for us and didn't judge the slow start he had.

But isn't this what people say he does? Scores goals in bunches and then goes frustratingly without goals for a while before doing that again?

I haven't watched enough of him to know if this is the case but it is something many who have watched him have said about him.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
my son is a huge Knights fan and I must say I would say besides the hawks they are a team I route for. In any case I came here to say that Gallant has them playing much better of late, can't wait to see what happens when Haula and Stastny get back in the lineup. IMO they really miss what Stastny can bring.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
my son is a huge Knights fan and I must say I would say besides the hawks they are a team I route for. In any case I came here to say that Gallant has them playing much better of late, can't wait to see what happens when Haula and Stastny get back in the lineup. IMO they really miss what Stastny can bring.

Welcome! Feel free to hang out here on our board whenever you'd like. We need as many friendly posters as we can get.

Bad news, Haula is done for the year. :(

Reactions: hangman005

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
I think Pacioretty has been really good recently and I thought he would start scoring goals for us and didn't judge the slow start he had.

But isn't this what people say he does? Scores goals in bunches and then goes frustratingly without goals for a while before doing that again?

I haven't watched enough of him to know if this is the case but it is something many who have watched him have said about him.
Actually, he's consistent in the regular season but no shows in the playoffs. 7 consecutive years of either actually getting 30+ or pacing for 30+ goals in a shortened season and 60pts is rare in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad