GDT: Game #25: Montreal Canadiens @ Vancouver Canucks, Monday, Dec. 5th: 10:30 PM et | TSN2, RDS, SNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
Could we possibly get the names of the refs also?

Since they're very good at manipulating the direction of a game it should be the regular line-up info... Just sayin.
I’m not sure how that helps anything though

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
When I was living in Vancouver I seen these two play three times and I swear it was like being in a library. I mean the first one in 2015 was a blowout which makes sense but it’s an awful environment to watch a game. There isn’t a bad seat there but yawn. Calgary and Edmonton are amazing to watch a game at but it’s still fun to watch from home here in Nova Scotia 😢 and brings back some great memories

?? Gallagher is on pace for 29 points.
I stand corrected. TSN showed him with 14 points when they talked about his injury on sportscenter. Thanks TSN

Reactions: the

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
You are up all night out there on the southwest coast sheed, what kind of fan are you?:laugh:
When I was wee young lad I use to be up all night long far too many nights but these nights are getting more rare these days but there's still a few left in this ol dog yet, I hope. :)

I'll pour myself a big ol mug of cold brew coffee later so I'll probably see the sun rise tomorrow morning after drinking that. :laugh:

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Wright was sent to the AHL for a conditioning stint. He had 4 goals in 5 games.

Today, he was called up by Seattle.

He was never sent back to Junior. Seattle will most likely send him to the WJC.
Tomorrow’s game is must See TV. Shane Wrights conditioning sting was timed to come back to play against MTL and then buzz away to the worlds. He’s got a chip on his shoulder and definetly wants to show us we made a bad mistake

Tetragrammaton

Mar 17, 2022
Tomorrow’s game is must See TV. Shane Wrights conditioning sting was timed to come back to play against MTL and then buzz away to the worlds. He’s got a chip on his shoulder and definetly wants to show us we made a bad mistake
I think I just farted. Shane Wrong ain't showing us shit. He will never be close to Slafkovsky, never. And I'm not being a Homer, Slaf is just beyond impressive and it's just the beginning, he oozes greatness.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
When I was wee young lad I use to be up all night long far too many nights but these nights are getting more rare these days but there's still a few left in this ol dog yet, I hope. :)

I'll pour myself a big ol mug of cold brew coffee later so I'll probably see the sun rise tomorrow morning after drinking that. :laugh:
They certainly aren't targeting a national audience for this game, it's ridiculous to start so late. Cold brew eh? My daughter drinks it but I haven't tried it yet. Believe it or not, If I drink coffee after 3-4 pm or it's no sleep for me which might be hard for some people here to believe. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad