GDT: Game #25: Montreal Canadiens @ Vancouver Canucks, Monday, Dec. 5th: 10:30 PM et | TSN2, RDS, SNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Midnight start time for us NF folk tonight means the Habs play B2B games with start times both on the same day. Tonight @ 12:00 AM in Van and 11:30 PM in Seattle later on Tuesday night.

yawn-18.gif
You are up all night out there on the southwest coast sheed, what kind of fan are you?:laugh:

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Agreed. Hyman bent down to Eddy's waist level... BS call.

So tomorrow... Slaf vs Wright. Should Wright score I predict calls for Hughes to resign and Slaf being a bust :D

What? The FIRST crosscheck that put Hyman into the boards had him off-balance while the SECOND was right to the head.

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
"The road to hell is filled with good intentions".

He still hit the head and not the shoulder. Yesterday, in Florida, a cop accidentally shot and killed another cop while aiming a gun at him as a joke. Still murder. And he was still arrested.

And it didn't slide anywhere. It hit the head and only the head.
Dude! I can't see why you are going so dark with this comparison. There are many things going on in the game that are worse than what Eddy did. I have witnessed Carey Price getting run over many times with barely a minor penalty called. The officiating was bad on Saturday night plain and simple.

That’s a lot of Andersons

Perrah

Jul 2, 2009
That was a farce of a call. A double minor yes but a major and a game? LOL, that was a joke and it was the main reason that the team checked out. We would have won that game in convincing fashion if not for the shoddy officiating. The league is scared of our upstart Habs, Guhle and Xhekaj and company are going to burn villages in the not-too-distant future, mark my words.

Vancouver is our beotch, we will win. Caufield with 2.
No double minor for cross checking, its 2 or 5 unfortunately.

Reactions: Rapala

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Dude! I can't see why you are going so dark with this comparison. There are many things going on in the game that are worse than what Eddy did. I have witnessed Carey Price getting run over many times with barely a minor penalty called. The officiating was bad on Saturday night plain and simple.

Well it was a penalty 100%.

Whether it was a minor, two minors or major is at the ref discretion then if you give a cross-checking major, the game misconduct is automatic.

Reactions: SwiftyHab

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Yeah it definitely looked like he tweaked something on that 2 on 1

He could use a little break, he earned it
God knows we have enough kids to plug holes back there lol
I tweaked something once... didn't care for it.

Galchenyuk is on waivers :popcorn:

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Well it was a penalty 100%.

Whether it was a minor, two minors or major is at the ref discretion then if you give a cross-checking major, the game misconduct is automatic.

What do they mean "another" player? Is anyone currently suspended?

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Real late start tonight.

Haven't heard of any lineup changes, but I imagine Montembeault plays either tonight or tomorrow versus Seattle on this back-to-back.

Last game we played:

Caufield-Suzuki-Dach
Dadonov-Dvorak-Armia
Slafkovsky-Monahan-Anderson
Pezzetta-Evans-Pitlick

Matheson-Savard
Edmundson-Guhle
Xhekaj-Kovacevic

Allen
Montembeault

4th line really sucked.

Fewer penalties would be nice.

Only upside to the 10:30 start is I should be back/almost back from the gym at that point.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
What sort of frustration would keep one at a gym that late in the evening? Or maybe it's the scenery? Yoga pants galore!

I live downtown toronto so all the gyms are insanely packed unless you go at extreme times.

I've tried both after 9pm and before 7am and received similar results.

But as a 25 year old I find it easier to go to the gym from 9pm-10:30pm than 6am-7:30am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad