GDT: Game #25|Mar. 7, 2013|Penguins at Flyers|7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I love Briere TOTALLY MISSING THE NET as it comes back to him. Like totally. Seriously send his ass somewhere else. Really hope BCF is right about them trading him soon.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Absolute no excuse for that horse **** the seems to be Flyers hockey nowadays, there's no sense of urgency, going through the motions like a bunch of *****es, the Bruins will beat them down, the Sabres will beat them and the Devils will whoop on them, **** off end of season

LEIFey

Context Matters!
Jun 28, 2007
Ann Arbor, MI
I'm actually more pissed off that the players are frustrated. They have no one to blame but themselves. That was pitiful. They looked lazy for 40 minutes.

JohnnyOnTheSpot

I Believe in G-Sus
Feb 3, 2010
Philadelphia
I'm not a believer in a game dictating a season, but I'm as close to thinking it now as I've ever been. That one very well might have killed the season, absolute crippling loss.

Phileeguy

Sleep with one eye open tonight, bird.
Oct 7, 2010
Philly
So they played 40 good minutes in NY (which is arguable, but the players said this so I'll roll with it), played 20 good minutes here before dropping trow and defecating on the ice. So if we follow this trend they're getting blown out from the drop of the puck in Boston. Not that I needed some kind of minutes trend to give me this feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad