GDT: GAME 25: Leafs vs. Bruins | 7:00 pm | TSN/FAN590 | Where Bears Are Thrown

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Believe

Mar 5, 2011
Toronto
Khudobin doesn't surprise me, have you guys seen the Bruins schedule for march? They play a LOT of games this month let's put it that way.

Also his NHL stats are rock solid.

Clammer

Dec 4, 2008
I feel like a back to back might be a good time to get liles back in. Maybe he's hungry and will spark the buds against a team they always struggle against

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Outstanding GDT. That alone makes watching this game worthwhile.

Of course just hoping they can squeak out a point. Playing against Boston is just one of those things you have to suffer through and get it over with.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
I've debated about it before hand, but it seemed to make more sense to go with Empire. Second game between them out of three this seasons, Boston losing their last two (one in OT) and looking for vengeance, the Leafs on a three game winning streak, Kessel needing some love, Chara is tall. It's all in the sub-surface details.

Thanks for all the comments.

Go Leafs Go!

Actually, it's the second of four games against the Bruins this year. The Leafs also play them on Mar. 23 and Mar. 25.

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
no mention of bostons joke of a schedule? i heard something where the leafs have 9 back to backs this year where the opponent has not played the night before, boston has 0..also boston should win tonight as they have played 4 fewer games and have lots of time to practice..who makes the schedule? he must be associated somehow with boston..with that being said..i dont expect the leafs to win tonight, nor should anyone in their right mind..because of this they might pull it out:nod:

sommervr

Feb 25, 2013
Nice artwork! I will look for Chara and any "No Phil I am your Father!" moments in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad