GDT: GAME 25: Leafs vs. Bruins | 7:00 pm | TSN/FAN590 | Where Bears Are Thrown

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Lance Hornby ‏@sunhornby
Chara and Thornton crack helmets at Bruin practice and have a bit of a glaring match. Looks like they're ready for Leafs.

I dunno why I feel confident in our group even though I expect a loss :laugh: WHAT IS THIS!?

Lebanese Leaf

Sep 19, 2009
Toronto, ON
I thought the Mario GDT a little while back was the best GDT I've ever seen. But I think this might take the cake. Just Bravo good sir!

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I expect a W tonight. I don't care about potentially being disappointed. Being disappointed is part of life, I don't run away from it and set low expectations because I am afraid of some disappointment.

Stephen23

Aug 22, 2009
Halifax, NS
Amazing job THHT :):handclap:

It's a weird feeling. We may lose, but I now feel confident that they may win regardless of the opponent. Haven't felt this way about the Leafs since really the 2003 season. It's a nice feeling. It dawned on me when we played the Flyers the first time this year. I used to dread playing the Bruins, but now feel like "bring it on!". Should be a good game tonight and Go Leafs Go!

Khobahi

Feb 13, 2013
Canada
I said it before... i'll say it again, Kessel is fed up with the bruins crap. Hat Trick tonight from him.

GLG!!

Offspring

Feb 13, 2010
Bruins are running with Khudobin in net tonight. He's 3-1-0 (2.52 GAA / .906 SV%) but I think the Leafs chances of winning this game just got a little bit better.

Mind blowing GDT by the way, GO LEAFS GO!!!

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Lance Hornby ‏@sunhornby
Chara and Thornton crack helmets at Bruin practice and have a bit of a glaring match. Looks like they're ready for Leafs.

I dunno why I feel confident in our group even though I expect a loss :laugh: WHAT IS THIS!?

SAME!

I ****ing hate Chara though...he's too damn good.

Why couldn't someone in the West sign him..

Glad that Ottawa kept Redden over him.

Stephen23

Aug 22, 2009
Halifax, NS
SAME!

I ****ing hate Chara though...he's too damn good.

Why couldn't someone in the West sign him..

Glad that Ottawa kept Redden over him.

I remember the reports 10 minutes before he officially signed with Boston that he had signed with the Los Angeles Kings.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Boston is Toronto's Kryptonite
we are a horrible team against Boston
the leafs are suppose to loose this game

i'm going against all odds and say Toronto pulls one out of the hat and gets a win!

I Believe

Mar 5, 2011
Toronto
The thought of possibly being 16-9 with a 4 game win streak is a pretty sexy one.

Gotta beat them sometime, may as well be today.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I'd take a loser point tonight and be happy ... Hoping for the best though

One of these days Kessel has to light up the Bruins in Boston .. Right? ... RIGHT?!?!

Asif16*

Honestly dont see it tonight. Bruins have lost 2 is a row and Julien just put them through a hard practice. You just know they are gonna come out firing. The first 10 min are gonna be crucial. Even if we survive id still think we would lose. Hopefully im wrong and they pull out a rabbit from the hat. If there is one thinkg im confident wont happen, is a blowout. This leaf team looks diffrent. But still...predicted score 4-2 bruins

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Generally don't post on other fan boards, but hats off to the well done and clever GDT.

Look forward to what is a good, and hopefully injury free game.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Awesome GDT!!!

I have a gut feeling we win this one....that or it's last night's chicken wings coming back on me.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad