GDT: Game 25: LA Lines Of Rocks @ Arizona Bag Of Rocks - 7PM - FSAZ - Houston Astros Appreciation Thread

DoanStopBelievin

Oct 6, 2017
First game in attendance this year.. this team looked good tonight. Fast forward 2 years with this core group, could be scary! Like I say every day, Fischer is the real deal! Guy’s a monster in the house

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Wedge was extremely good for us tonight. I like him.

Played just as good and at times better than the Kings tonight.

You can see the system and what we’re trying to accomplish. The forwards are now covering the pinching D.

I liked all of it tonight. Demers with the only shitty play that led to the first King’s goal.

But, boy was I happy to see ol’ wedge battle tonight.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
We played well again tonight. I hope this solid play continues as we are making less mistakes and moving the puck out of our own zone much better. Hammer is just a great player, makes good decisions, always solid.

Reactions: Jakey53

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Great game, I was on the edge of my seat for entire OT. Pumped for the Knights game to tomorrow. Thanks Tom Polakis for sponsoring half of the Mr and Mrs ultra mega Chychrun b2b hockey weekend!

Reactions: Tom Polakis

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
I hope not to jinx us but I’ve got sincere belief we wax Vegas tomorrow. Gonna throw a little money at bovado for the win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad