GDT: [Game #25] Dallas Stars @ Washington Capitals – 7:00 PM CT (ESPN)

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Oh sorry, Hintz is dog shit. My bad.
You're completely ridiculous.
He's been completely invisible for the last several games but he scores a goal tonight, after a being invisible for most of it and suddenly all is forgotten. Jrob directly responsible for us scoring 2 goals including the Hintz goal...

"Guy is the most overrated pos lazy moron ever"
(Edit for clarity don't want anyone to assume I was calling Hintz a lazy pos)

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
You're completely ridiculous.
He's been completely invisible for the last several games but he scores a goal tonight, after a being invisible for most of it and suddenly all is forgotten. Jrob directly responsible for us scoring 2 goals including the Hintz goal.

Guy is the most overrated pos lazy moron ever
Hintz carries Robertson every game. Why do you think his line was still working with Ben on it but Robertson couldn't do anything with Johnston?

• Haha
Reactions: Elysian

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Harley makes egregious mistakes but is allowed to play through them and the positives outweigh the negatives.... if only we could learn something from that
It may very well have to do with specific things the team is asking of them. If Harley is screwing up trying to do what coaches want, they probably excuse it more that a guy who screws up while not following the game plan.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Surely you remember the playoffs too, right? Hintz was in the trophy conversation while Robertson was getting ridiculed for being invisible...
Hintz was in the trophy conversation because he lit up Minnesota. He disappeared against Vegas. Robertson didn't, but yes Robertson was bad for most of the po

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
I want the win, but im glad we controlled the Entire End there. Good Stuff.

I repeat myself too.. and I still feel the same :D
I repeat myself too.. and I still feel the same :D

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Great defense twice by Robertson with a backwards skating posture

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad