|
8474152.jpg

Notes and such:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Wanna shake things up DT?

Sit Doan and put Duke back in!

I do wonder if Doan could be more effective with less and shorter shifts, and resting on back to backs. If he knew he'd be out there for less time and for less shifts overall he may be able to expend more energy every shift. He's played big minutes for so long it would be an adjustment I'm sure, but we need to explore all options with Doan.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
I do wonder if Doan could be more effective with less and shorter shifts, and resting on back to backs. If he knew he'd be out there for less time and for less shifts overall he may be able to expend more energy every shift. He's played big minutes for so long it would be an adjustment I'm sure, but we need to explore all options with Doan.

He needs to explore the press box and offer his expertise as a non-playing Captain based on birds eye view observation.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
I hope Duclair gets to play after this game, doesn't matter if it's NHL or AHL. I think going down to the AHL could be good for him, score some goals gain some confidence.

He needs to explore the press box and offer his expertise as a non-playing Captain based on birds eye view observation.

Doan's been bad, but something just doesn't feel right about having Captain Coyote in the press box...

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
That's why my previous post said it would be a shake up. This team needs one, not a tear down, not a new coach (that ain't gonna happen no how), but a shake up!

We badly needed a shakeup 3 years ago. We now need the equivalent of the 1906 SF Great Quake and fire.

strizzy16

Welcome to Life, 2.0
Mar 6, 2012
somewhere south
Let's go:

Perlini-Hanzal-Vrby
Domi-Dvorak-Duke
Rieder-Nook-McGinn
Crouse-White-Doan

2nd line is what I'd want, for sure. Would have a little concern that Perlini wouldn't work as well in that spot... Hanzal and Vrbata were pretty good with Whitney, more of a pure passer, on the left. Perlini strikes me as a sniper/shoot-firt like Vrbata, no? Hanzal and Vrbata might be good with how Keller projects to be in 2 years, but i fear neither of the Czechs will be on the team by then lol.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
I think I'll just spend tonight catching up on work. Even with Smitty in net, we are probably going to get a schellacking.

Just for kicks...

Perlini - Hanzal - McGinn
Rieder - Dvorak - Vrbata
Domi - White - Duclair
Crouse - Nook - Doan​

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Finally, Domi-Hanzal-Duke line returns. I hope they dominate.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Neither Vrbata or Hanzal had a good game but I'm not sure putting Vrby on another line is going to help matters. Hopefully it gets Duke going though.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Better lines, more skill, suddenly they don't look as awful as before.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Schenn came to play.

Perlini probably surprising guys with his speed. Looks big out there.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Chicago feed has been impressed with him.

That's what I'm watching. I've noticed FSAZ has close to the worst production value in the league on their broadcast (as in graphics, replays, camera angles, audio feed etc...).

Tippett would have an aneurysm if the Coyotes tried that area pass at the blueline the Hawks just tried. Fun team to watch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad