Pre-Game Talk: Game #25 Colorado vs Montreal Thursday 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
I get that Habs are now in a rebuild, whether it is publicly stated or note, but what really really really sucks is that Habs will not play a meaningful game until mid October 2022. That's a LONG time to wait for hockey that matters.

Depends what you give meaning to I guess.

If the org invests in a youth movement and we can watch them develop that's meaningful to me.

Reactions: jaffy27

iamtalbot

Oct 18, 2007
If Gorton isn't firing the Ducharme, Gorton should be fired:pullhair:
he will in time.

i'm not sweating it yet. Ducharme good for the tank. Besides, do you really want to put a new coach into this cluster F of a season? also not many french speaking coaches available right now. wouldn't surprise me to see ducharme back for 1 more season too if we don't move a bunch of vets in the offseason.

i mean, i don't like it either, but i do see the reasoning if he's still here, and its not because they think he can help us win.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
I get that Habs are now in a rebuild, whether it is publicly stated or note, but what really really really sucks is that Habs will not play a meaningful game until mid October 2022. That's a LONG time to wait for hockey that matters.
Should have a better idea if that’s the case or not slightly past 10am tomorrow…. it’s not a given IMO

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
he will in time.

i'm not sweating it yet. Ducharme good for the tank. Besides, do you really want to put a new coach into this cluster F of a season? also not many french speaking coaches available right now. wouldn't surprise me to see ducharme back for 1 more season too if we don't move a bunch of vets in the offseason.

i mean, i don't like it either, but i do see the reasoning if he's still here, and its not because they think he can help us win.
Over the summer I reckon

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
those lines ...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Ducharme maybe tries to put a special line-up à la Therrien; Lines don't make sens at all, but watch the Habs put a big fat victory

Reactions: dinodebino

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
yea no issue with perrault. Some people talk as if he paquette. Not even close . He is a very good player if on the 4th line.

Indeed...

Though hopefully that doesn't mean relegating Suzuki & Caufield to 4th line minutes if he's getting played with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad