GDT: Game 25 Canucks @ Jets - Mon. March 1st 5pm PST/8pm EST/ March 2nd 2am CET/5am GST/9am HKT/12pm AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
This line up is gonna win or lose based on how much f***ing salary cap we spend on bottom 6 trash
Technically Eriksson is no longer a bottom 6 player so that should be calculated in less money on our bottom 6 there mathy :nod:

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Nate Schmidt looks like a Walking Dead extra.

I mean this in the best possible way, but Schmidt looks like one of those caricatures that artists draw of people in tourist areas.

Schmidt looks like a 40 year old weirdo on a netflix crime documentary
2676AD60-27E9-404C-911D-74C6B26B2B4A.gif

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Alright guys n gals, unfortunately, I can't stay online and comment on the rest of the game with you, but will keep the game going in the background here and good luck in the final frame to Vancouver.
Also have my Minnesota Wild to look in on occasionally too.

Thanks for having me aboard again and enjoy the rest of the game and your evenings! :)

Third period, game ON!
Go Nucks GO!

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I remember watching those teams when I was ten years-twelve years old with ichiro, beltre, young king felix, ibanez etc on sportsnet

They got phased out so hard in favor of blue jays coverage. Haven’t followed them since those days.

The Jays have done such a good job of controlling this market. Jays in 30 in particular makes is so easy to follow the team with minimal effort.

The Mariners, by contract, have really dropped the ball.

I'll give it a watch when I'm at my PC

It's the most riveting 3.5 hours of graphs you'll ever see. And I'm actually not joking.

Reactions: Vector
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad