Post-Game Talk: Game #25: Blackhawks 2, Canucks 1 - Six goals? Nah, one goal will do fine...

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
dominate possession, let in goals in a miscue or two, fan on multiple open nets

we used to wonder how we could win despite poor outings, now we're wondering how we're losing despite good showings

SnapIt

Feb 19, 2013
It's the 2011 final, but the regular season!

Team can't score, Luongo lets in some softies.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
What an awful month to be honest, usually we get it together in November..

...now, we are so bad

Good October, bad November

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
another 1 goal loss. how many more times can this happen to the canucks. they arent just good enough to compete against the top tier teams.

Zanon

Apr 4, 2008
Vancouver
What's the point of even making the playoffs this year. The Canucks can't score goals, and they'll be knocked out in 4-5 games again.

SighReally

Sep 6, 2011
How do we have so many chances but not ****ing convert. This is honestly the most frustrated I've been with this team and I was patient with them with Florida.

I'm still of the opinion that they need to practice taking one timers and shots in practice. They have the system down but they desperately need to work on their personal skills.

Had to turn off CBC. Can't deal with ******** studio 42.

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
How the **** do we keep fanning on those chances... Chicago was nice enough to sit back and let us create them too.

member 202355

Good game, good effort, but just can't score. You aren't going to win games with one goal. Gillis, do something!!

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Yup, it was bad. But what's even worse is our offense's ability to score.

They're two ****ing different things.

Your inability to discuss anything about Luongo in any more depth than 'Nya nya our offense sucks worse!!!' makes you obnoxious and unreadable as a poster.

It's not rocket science that we might be struggling offensively AND not be getting good enough goaltending, either.

StIllmatic

Mar 27, 2010
Vancouver
I dont understand why when other goalies score goals against us its because we can't score, yet Luongo hasn't stolen a single goal this season. He was playing great until those 9 seconds. Very frustrating game, but we played well. Burrows has veen amazing, only if he could get some luck and pot one.

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
Not surprised, I have never seen a team as snake bitten and inept as this. Not never but still... What the hell is going on?

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
This is the worst, Canucks dominate a team and lose again while in bizzarro world Reimer makes 50 saves and leafs get 2 points

I know this can't continue forever. I just hate seeing so many grade A chances go wide, hit the post, hop off a stick, get blocked at just the right angle, get completely stoned in tight, etc etc etc AD ****ING NAUSEAM

Is it December yet?

I firmly believe it won't be long before these start going in, the Canucks this year have been playing much better than they have in years and yet have more losses to show for it. Everyone wants to trade for a scorer, well I can't blame them as I'm starting to have a hard time holding my gasket when a huge open net gets wasted. But I know it's a long season...

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
that was a kick to the gonads

los angelas isn't a must win as there's still over 50 games left but the pressure is going to mount pretty damn quickly if they waste another good effort with questionable goaltending and an inability to bear down on scoring chances

TruKnyte

Give me the meds now
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
The team sucks, period. Unfortunately because Gillis hand out NTC's like candy we're gonna have to ride this out and just hope we can rebuild through the draft. Really don't want Gillis to give up any prospects or picks for a band aid that won't fix anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad