Pre-Game Talk: GAME 25 7:08 pm VGK @ Bruins - Marchand, Craig Smith has been placed in the NHL’s COVID-19 protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Oh yeah the rippin headache at about every 5 hours or so. Advil gel extra strength fixed it for me, but it takes like 10 minutes or so.
Yikes

I get the booster the 22nd and supposed to go to game 23rd

I had COVID September 2-12th and got monoclonal antibody shots the 10h so hopefully I’m like Superman and won’t get any issues

I was supposed to get early November but told wait 100 days

Reactions: Spooner st

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Yikes

I get the booster the 22nd and supposed to go to game 23rd

I had COVID September 2-12th and got monoclonal antibody shots the 10h so hopefully I’m like Superman and won’t get any issues
It's different for everybody. My Brother in law got his last week. He didn't feel a thing. But then again he's never sick. We all got Pfizer x 3.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
I have a suspicion the League is going to shut down for a few weeks.
As for the NFL, Odell Beckam played last night, today hes positive for Covid. Weird.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
It's different for everybody. My Brother in law got his last week. He didn't feel a thing. But then again he's never sick. We all got Pfizer x 3.
Yah I got Pfizer as well

Some of my family all got their boosters and I don’t remember any comments being sick hopefully ok

I’ve already had it once from being with my non vax friend close proximity for about an hour that day in same room - me and his son got and we were both vaccinated while his wife unvaccinated didn’t & vaccinated daughter didn’t

you just don’t know but I wasn’t wearing a mask or even thinking about covid with him/ I practiced 0.0 that day and wham

Reactions: Spooner st

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
the Bride baked a pan of apple crisp.
Im digging in win or lose.
Smart man

why did you have to put this in my head/ I want now

aside - I got 106.7 Christmas music on now and Santa asked this kid what he wanted and he said ‘Mac Jones Alabama jersey’ lol

wtf / at least he didn’t ask for it signed and game worn from National Championship Game

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
fry-suspicious.gif

::Stirs his spaghetti sauce doubtfully::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad