GDT: Game #24: New York Rangers @ Ottawa Senators - 7pm ET, MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
It's one thing to finish your check but it's another to elbow a defenseless player from behind into the boards.

I'd suspend Kubalik 10 games if I wasn't a coward like George Parros. Only because it's his first offense. Shit like that has no place in the game.
Kubalik has been tilted all game, and if you turn the other cheek and avoid all contact for almost the entirety of the game he's gonna take liberties. Imagine, noted pugalist Dominik Kubalik taking liberties because he correctly assessed the team won't do anything about it.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Kubalik has been tilted all game, and if you turn the other cheek and avoid all contact for almost the entirety of the game he's gonna take liberties. Imagine, noted pugalist Dominik Kubalik taking liberties because he correctly assessed the team won't do anything about it.
The Trou Trou train should be pulling into the station the moment he gets out of the box

Reactions: Captain Lindy

effen

Feb 3, 2018
The Trou Trou train should be pulling into the station the moment he gets out of the box
He hasn't all year and he won't here. Kubalik has 6 hits in 19 games and correctly assessed they ain't doin that.

Most shameful part of this by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille