GDT: Game 24 | Edmonton Oilers @ Detroit Red Wings| 7:30 PM EST | FS-D

Detroit Sports*

you have to really ****ing suck to have one EN goal and thats it all season playing on a line with datsyuk!!

last_sd

Jun 9, 2007
They gave Emmerton 1st star, Howard 2nd star, Smith 3rd star.

Howard closes the door after waving at the crowd. Emmerton has to go over the board and open the door to get in after :D

MBauer

Feb 19, 2012
MI
Dats should of had like 4 assists that game, he set up at least 6 high quality chances.

Jun 9, 2011
Detroit
I actually liked how Brunner wanted the EN goal so bad. It shows how bad he wants to score :laugh:

I honestly looked at it well we really love coughing the puck up at our own blue line so I'm going to crank it...oh man there's an empty net next time I'll try and put it in there lol.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
What's wrong with Babs? sick?? Sounds like he has a frog in his throat.

fimoknete

Jun 4, 2006
Roesrath, Germany
good lord was that a boring game. but we got 2 poins out of it.
i have to admit i switched to philly vs pens after the half of the game. what a huge difference in entertainment that was. can't wait for watching all the superstars of the east more often after the realignment.
its really not acceptable how our superstars get draged down with garbage wingers. i can't watch this anymore. poor datsyuk.
actually i would be glad for datsyuk when he gets traded to a team what is at least willing to try to score with the first line.
i have no clue why we are wasting the very last years we have with datsyuk and zetterberg instead of try to win a cup with these two guys.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
i have to admit i switched to philly vs pens after the half of the game. what a huge difference in entertainment that was. can't wait for watching all the superstars of the east more often after the realignment.
its really not acceptable how our superstars get draged down with garbage wingers. i can't watch this anymore. poor datsyuk.
actually i would be glad for datsyuk when he gets traded to a team what is at least willing to try to score with the first line.
i have no clue why we are wasting the very last years we have with datsyuk and zetterberg instead of try to win a cup with these two guys.

Low scoring does not necessarily make it boring.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Low scoring does not necessarily make it boring.

I agree, as seen in the Chicago game.

This game, however, was boring. 1st and 3rd periods were tough to watch.

Our most exciting player isn't as exciting in his current situation and there's really no Helm-like player that can excite with speed and energy.

They're starting to win games they're supposed to lately though. Have to keep it up this weekend. 3-4 points are needed.

RedWingsNow*

No lie, if Datsyuk got traded, I would watch that team instead of the Wings (when on at the same time) until he retired.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad