GDT: Game 24: Blue Jackets@Maple Leafs | 25/11/13 | 7 PM | SNET-O | Uhh..Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Doobas*

It's a frustrating game but with 4 minutes left I don't think Kadri needs to be risking it haha

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
No but he lets in 5 goals against the Oilers. The point I'm trying to make is that goalies will have off nights, and it doesn't help when the team in front can't score either.

Leafs still won. Plus he made a HUGE glove save during the end of the third to keep the game withing reach. Reimer hasn't done that at all...

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Also why would Kadri drop them now...just dumb. Looked like he didn't want to go but Calvert forced the issue, Clarkson to rescue lol

Mr Scarface*

More hits and fights. Even better. Kadri with the hit, stick check, illegal stick hit, fight, got hit to the head, but it don't matter. Carlyle like this, he wins cups.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
No but he lets in 5 goals against the Oilers. The point I'm trying to make is that goalies will have off nights, and it doesn't help when the team in front can't score either.

He still ended up making the save that won us the game.

Down 5-4, he makes a great save, keeps it at 5-4 instead of 6-4 and we come back and win.

Bernier is better than Reimer, I've said that even before this game, I am not basing my opinion on this game.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Kadri out how many games with a concussion?

Concussion to what? his visor?

that's not a penalty? Calvert has his gloves off and swings before Kadri has his gloves off, and then they call JVR for a penalty 10 seconds later... this is just pathetic

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
Leafs still won. Plus he made a HUGE glove save during the end of the third to keep the game withing reach. Reimer hasn't done that at all...

No but how can you keep this game within reach if you're being outshot and outplayed by a team that averages 17 SOG on the road?

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina

Correct. Reimer hasn't made one big save all this season. Every shot he's ever faced has been a weak wrister from the other side of centre.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
At least they're pissed when they're losing... how about you play physical from the start ya goofs

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Hahahhahahahahahaha. Wow, just wow.

Pay closer attention.

15 points most of which probably were garbage points after the game is out of reach or already won and a minus player to boot.

Lupul has not been good this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad