GDT: Game 23: Washington Capitals (10-11-3) @ Seattle Kraken(14-5-3) - 7:00 p.m. PT / 10:00 p.m. ET

wewantyoursoul

Oct 14, 2021
Happy Valley, OR
When: December 1st; 7:00 PM PST / 10:00 PM EST

Where:
The friendly confines of Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington
Exterior-Hero-Shot-1024x575.jpg

A few key team stats from ESPN.com...

1669910365642.png

1669910986372.png

1669911016621.png

How to watch: ROOT/NHLPP/ESPN+

Morning moneyline: Seattle -125 O/U: 6 (lol)

Key stats:
Washington - 3-7-2 on the road
Seattle - 6-4-2 at home

This game starts a three game homestand (Washington, Florida, Montreal)

Last edited:

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Excellent game day thread

Let's give Ovie a hard time.

wewantyoursoul

Oct 14, 2021
Happy Valley, OR
Hey, hey whaddya say.
Seems like we've got a new GDT creator.
Good job. :thumbu:
Monday thru Friday games, I'm good for it (unless online meetings consume me all day).

Weekend games probably not. I try to avoid the computer on the weekend if at all possible. :)

I have no problem setting it up...and, if anyone has any additional sites with info that I should use in addition to or rather than espn.com, please let me know. Constructive criticism is always welcomed! I'm a relative novice hockey fan...so finding more data/info sources would also be a nice learning tool for me.

wewantyoursoul

Oct 14, 2021
Happy Valley, OR
The Kraken have won 11 or their last 13 games. Absolutely incredible comparing to where we were just a year ago. Ignoring the defense fest from Tuesday night ;), this team is so much fun to watch. It feels like Hakstol has figured out how to ratchet up the team energy every night. I know he's not a grade A favorite for everyone, but he's done a helluva good job so far this year.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Go Kraken Go!!!

How was it that Sprong had to try out to make the team? He's played really well so far. 5 and 8. Seems like he's the kind of young player that the Kraken want to build with.
He was never given a fair shake anywhere he played. I think he could be a 25-30 goal scorer on the Kraken. They see that too I think that's why he's on the PP

Reactions: wewantyoursoul

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Go Kraken Go!!!

He was never given a fair shake anywhere he played. I think he could be a 25-30 goal scorer on the Kraken. They see that too I think that's why he's on the PP
He has a fantastic shot. He was okay playing for the Caps and got some PP time etc but our coach (Laviolette) would bench him regularly because he didn't like the "defensive aspects of his game". Glad to see him playing well for you guys. IMO there are some guys who need to be utilised for what they are: Sprong is a skillful forward with a great shot. So he should be out there for his offence.

Also good to see Bura having success on your team. With the Caps he never got a top 6 role which is what he wanted. So he ends up doing great for the Avs and gets a 2nd Cup - something the Caps certainly won't be getting any time soon!

Reactions: wewantyoursoul

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad