Laval Rocket: Game #23 vs. Hatrford Wolf Pack (Laval Wins 5-1. Finally Snap a 9-Game Losing Streak)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Laval didn't score on the PP, but they got momentum and kept possession even after the PP is over. And a nice play leads to a great chance by Davidson, but goalie made a real nice glove save.

Reactions: Tyson

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
When you have Yaramenko, Xhekaj, McKay, Legarre, you have some nice toughness

And Bisson, who has been laying waste to guys with crushing hits.

And I agree with you about having some team toughness, but also some big boys who aren't afraid to get nasty.

When I see him I see a guy that looks 13 years old. Crazy how young he looks.

If he and Hutson play together, people will be asking them if they're lost and where their parents are. :laugh:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I complement McKay and he takes a stupid penalty

The opposite of our boy @Whitesnake's skill set, who has to criticize someone before they do something great. :laugh:

Dobes with the sneaky elbow push to nudge the net off initially.

GOAL!!! Yaremko makes it 4-1. Gignac with a beautiful feed on the 2-on-1. Great job by Kidney coming out of the box and starting the transition.

2 goals and 1 assist for Kidney.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Great defensive play by Condotta to knock the puck off the stick of a player who was on a breakaway without getting a penalty.

What a great period by Laval. Please let these last two games be a sign of things to come. A team who won't give up easily, but continue to fight and battle.

Reactions: Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad