Laval Rocket: Game #23 vs. Hatrford Wolf Pack (Laval Wins 5-1. Finally Snap a 9-Game Losing Streak)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

NEWS
No news right now

I made a mistake yesterday. I though the teddy bear toss was last night. But it is actually today.

Laval's losing streak is now at 9 games, although they got a point last night. But despite their loss in the shootout, Laval's effort level was there.

Roy snapped a 7-game pointless streak.
Kidney is coming into his own with 6 pts in his last 9 games. But more than just the production, he's more confident and he shows us more and more of his IQ and skill set. Xhekaj also got his 1st point in the AHL, and also looked more comfortable out there.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
And a few posts later, I send out an apology to everyone so I can give you the full Morosi experience.
That’s right.

Take your teddy bear toss item as a focal point.

“Sources: teddy bears are en route to Laval today. A representative of the teddy bears, Cheapo Knock-offs inc., would not comment when asked about whether the bears were the product of child labor or if they were made from toxic materials infused with a novel COVID strain.

At this hour, the teddy bears have yet to arrive at Place Bell as per Bonhomme Carnaval JF Houle.”

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
So I turned on the rocket the goalie practically scored on himself then wtf a goal later everywhere toutous. Never missing an ahl game again.

They don’t have enough containers this will take like 30 minutes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad