GDT: Game 23: Vancouver Canucks Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Don't make me match the effort in my GDTs.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Jeezus, glad I missed this one. :facepalm: Had a football game to tend to (Go Rebels! :laugh:) and by the time I got to a screen, I saw it was already bad.

Beginning to think this team fooled us (or me at least) with that great start early season.
We'll see in December when we play Boston twice, the Avalanche, Penguins, and some more tougher teams. What I saw last two nights is a team playing inferior talent that plays the trap and waits for us to make mistakes, which we made a ton of. We almost always used to outshoot the opposition to make up for lacking snipers, we did not the last two nights. We had little O-zone possession time, lost every faceoff and board battle and our special teams are horrendous.

The opposition scopes out how you like to play, you need to adapt, and we aren't.

On the other hand, every team has slumps during the season. It's a sprint, not a marathon. Plus, we're not exactly in a powerhouse division.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad