GDT: Game 23: Vancouver Canucks Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Don't make me match the effort in my GDTs.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
OK, I'm to the point where they need to make, in the words of John Tapper, a "signature firing". Clean out somebody's locker and thank them for their services.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
Can we strip the letters of everyone and have no Captain or assistants next game?
I just can't figure it out, since I presumed that bringing in Cassidy was in part to toughen them up for the playoffs. But they are obviously in retrograde; for the last two weeks, they have frankly not been as good as they were last season even after the swarm of injury bugs started to bite.

Reactions: hangman005

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I think that third line reinforcement may need to come sooner than anticipated.

Not that it's their only problem right now.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
fc0d6f89-345b-4e3b-b30c-3a9a6c7bd963_text.gif

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
I want to see a coach tantrum, this is unacceptable.
May be just what they need to shake them out of it. This team got lazy, found that they could be lazy and yet come back and win, got even lazier because of that, and that laziness finally manifested itself in back-to-back fiascos ending with a stellar blow-out home loss against a team that is in the Bedard competition.

It's all mental. But, on the other hand, WTF is a coach for but to keep them from even starting towards such ruts in the first place? We could all see this coming, why couldn't Cassidy?

Reactions: hangman005

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Tough stretches happen, having a cushion at the top of the Pacific and West helps weather something like this.

We've got a road trip coming up and sometimes road trips help teams recalibrate, and we've been 9-1 on the road this year.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Tough stretches happen, having a cushion at the top of the Pacific and West helps weather something like this.

We've got a road trip coming up and sometimes road trips help teams recalibrate, and we've been 9-1 on the road this year.
Though if we continue to play like this that'll quickly change.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada

Yeah, playing against the Bruins in Boston is going to tell us exactly where this team is, and unless they get their act together we may not like that finding much.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Jeezus, glad I missed this one. :facepalm: Had a football game to tend to (Go Rebels! :laugh:) and by the time I got to a screen, I saw it was already bad.

Beginning to think this team fooled us (or me at least) with that great start early season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad