GDT: Game 23: Red Wings at habs 7:00 pm et 12/2/23 (BSD)

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
What a roller coaster game… lost my voice, but it was worth it.

Fabri floats a lot without the puck.

Husso’s rebound control is very worrisome. So many floaters that a Peewee goalie can control and he somehow makes sure there is a rebound.

Ras looks like he’s at -50/100 on the confidence scale.

Wallman’s OT goal deserved that celly and boy oh boy let me tell you, the Montreal fans did no appreciate it as much as I did

3 beers, 5 goals and 4 hot dogs later, I think my night was a success boys

name

Jan 28, 2003
Visit site
With Kane coming in and presumably being a resurgence; Stevie really needs to trade for a goalie:

I don’t how confident I am in any of our goalies. Lyon is solid but how good is he really? Husso is so inconsistent. And Reimer is just… well him.

We should play him a bunch and find out. He let 3 in against the leafs in his first game, but then shut out the Devils, and then has let one in each of the other games he's played. Sure, small sample size, but the guy has the 2nd best save percentage in the league and I don't recall seeing any softies.

Husso is consistent, he's consistently a sub .900 goalie.

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
We get Montreal for a home and home to close the season. If we need those two games for the playoffs, we better handle them. That game should of been a curb stomping tonight.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
We get Montreal for a home and home to close the season. If we need those two games for the playoffs, we better handle them. That game should of been a curb stomping tonight.

On that point of season the Canadiens will be tanking hard and Red Wings probably will be deciding which playoff opponent we are gonna pick from TOR or FLA.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
On that point of season the Canadiens will be tanking hard and Red Wings probably will be deciding which playoff opponent we are gonna pick from TOR or FLA.

I would definitely want Toronto between the two. Florida owns us and has for like 10 years. But with how bad Toronto has been playing like only 5-6 regulation wins, it wouldn't surprise me if Tampa gets in and they fall out.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020

This Montreal team has been regularly dragging opponents into OT. It’ll make for an interesting season closer.

Reactions: Realgud

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I would definitely want Toronto between the two. Florida owns us and has for like 10 years. But with how bad Toronto has been playing like only 5-6 regulation wins, it wouldn't surprise me if Tampa gets in and they fall out.
Tampa will not make playoffs

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
The chemistry in this interview

We have Patrick f***ing Kane
Chemistry my ass. He sounded no different than every other meathead jock who comes up in the booth. And haha, his dbag, frat boy buddies stole the team's helmets. We got a real winner here.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
What a roller coaster game… lost my voice, but it was worth it.

Fabri floats a lot without the puck.

Husso’s rebound control is very worrisome. So many floaters that a Peewee goalie can control and he somehow makes sure there is a rebound.

Ras looks like he’s at -50/100 on the confidence scale.

Wallman’s OT goal deserved that celly and boy oh boy let me tell you, the Montreal fans did no appreciate it as much as I did

3 beers, 5 goals and 4 hot dogs later, I think my night was a success boys
Only 3 beers :cheers:

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
We should play him a bunch and find out. He let 3 in against the leafs in his first game, but then shut out the Devils, and then has let one in each of the other games he's played. Sure, small sample size, but the guy has the 2nd best save percentage in the league and I don't recall seeing any softies.

Husso is consistent, he's consistently a sub .900 goalie.

He also consistently can't stop weak shots on the low to high glove side.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Ricelund

̶W̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶
Apr 16, 2006
New York, NY
Oh my goodness, that's disgusting! And it got likes?
What the H is happening here?!
Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 11.20.01 AM.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad