Post-Game Talk: Game #23: Panthers 3, Canucks 2 in SO - We scored more than 1 goal! Babysteps...

School of WristShot

Jan 14, 2011
I hope we do not make any panic trades. Just roll with what we have and get bounced in first or second round. We seem more than one or two pieces away. Better to keep picks and prospects and go after UFA's after Booth buyout at the end of the season.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Jeez, just absolutely nothing going for Edler tonight. What an awful game.

By the same virtue, boy, has Garrison ever turned into the invisible man since the start of the year.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
tumblr_mw6mbjNaax1qgrki5o1_500.gif

TPM IRL.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
i smell a shootout loss after scoring no goals and luongo letting one in on a backhand deke

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec

By the same virtue, boy, has Garrison ever turned into the invisible man since the start of the year.

Just like Bieksa siphoned all of Edler's skill. Hamhuis, once he figured himself out, siphoned Garrison's.

Or maybe it's a domino effect. Bieksa is awesome, Hamhuis sucks. Hamhuis is now awesome, so Garrison sucks.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Prediction if this ends up going to a shootout: If the Canucks win it, fans will act like the team played passably and will be happy to have "beaten" Thomas, but will completely lose their dung if the Canucks lose in the shootout... even though in either case the Canucks will have played an identical 65 minutes of hockey.

Heh, pretty much.

Bure All Day

Mar 29, 2012
Vancouver
I hope we do not make any panic trades. Just roll with what we have and get bounced in first or second round. We seem more than one or two pieces away. Better to keep picks and prospects and go after UFA's after Booth buyout at the end of the season.

So instead of being bounced in the first or second round, why don't we become "sellers" at the trade deadline and get overpayed for some of our key players, and let the re-tool begin.

That was we may only have to miss the playoffs for 1-2 years and start being competitive again, depending on how our current prospects turn out

Seatoo

Never Stop Poasting
Oct 19, 2012
Okanagan

To be fair he's sucked ever since I said if he kept up his play like it was at the start of the season he'd be a Norris contender

Mah bad DaWg~

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad